August 27, 2014 | 947 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Syrup

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by HunnyBear12234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this was my first MAC lipcolor and I am pleased with my choice! It is a pretty, neutral pink color that I think would look great on any skin tone. I love the way this product smells, like sweet vanilla! It makes me happy every time I put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 8:44:00 AM More reviews by pemily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My brides love this colour! Great by itself or moved with a matte colour to make more wearable. Looks amazing with matte peaches!
Already have a back up!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Emmylou28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I finally got it!! A beautiful pinky plum lipstick in MAC's lustre formula. I think I am thinking Fall already because this is a little more dark than I wear on an everyday basis. I tried it on when I got home and I loooove the neutral-yet-noticable aspect of the lipstick. It's a little but mlbb but it is SO MUCH BETTER! When I talked to the associate at MAC they said it's a color that truly looks good on everyone. I like to mute my lips out before I apply lipstick and this one looks very pink when I do that. If I wear it on my natural lipcolor its a little more plummy. I think this one will definitely get a lot of use coming up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by fallenoffwings

My HG lipstick. It is a beautiful pink-plum colour, good color payoff. Not always long lasting when eating and drinking, but easily able to be applied. At first, it seemed to dry out my lips a lot, which I found odd and disappointing for a Lustre lipstick, but I found with use, it doesn't dry my lips out anymore. It looks good with all eye makeup looks, and is a perfect every day colour, for me, it is a 'your lips but better' shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by Waterfox12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is excellent! A pretty slightly shimmery pink with a slightly plummy tinge. I think it's lovely because it is not only beautiful, but also very comfortable. I like the smell which is a vanilla scent that is typical to MAC lipsticks. I can imagine that I will be using every bit of this lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Alimulc4

This is the most gorgeous lipstick ever. Definitely a HG product for me from the first use... Beautiful color, super creamy, just amazing. Perfect natural pink without being "nude"

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of my holy grail lipsticks. It's a beautiful pinky plum color (in my opinion, this is a universally flattering shade) that is my go-to for work or when I want a MLBB shade.
It works with pretty much any makeup look. The formula can be slightly drying, so I always wear with a lip balm underneath. It's a lustre finish and has the typical MAC vanilla scent. I think everyone should have this shade in their collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by juliamour

This is my all-time favourite lipstick for daytime. It is the most beautiful colour - subtle yet striking at the same time. I love the texture of the lipstick, I find it to be very moisturizing. I'm just in love with it - nothing more needs to be said.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Maclover93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

The color of this is kind of hard to describe, and I believe it will also change depending on the color of your lips. My lips are medium pigmented, a corally (i like to call it strawberry pink) neutral color. On me this shows up quite sheer, unfortunately. It gives my lips that MLBB pinkish berry color. However, I still love this color. With a bit of foundation on my lips first the true color of the lipstick shows up, a medium-coverage neutral berry pink. Definitely a nice one that goes with everything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

For me NW25 Lite/Medium skin is a MLBB color. Some see this as pink on their skin but I get more of a Mauve tone. With the luster it's shearer than the mattes and give a hint of color. Perfect for the understated look or the look with heavier eye and cheek color makeup. This almost borders on what really a nude should be matching your lips not the buff pale skin tone color that most people say is a nude. If you are looking for a saturated color, skip this one and head for one of the MAC mattes. But if you are looking for a simple shimmer of color natural that can go from business day to out at night (for an understated lip) This is one to try. There is a web site that does sell matte samples at a reasonable price before you make the $15 jump. Take a look at my other MAC reviews for the web site!