JK Jemma Kidd For Target - Sheer Vanity Gloss and Glaze in Belle de Jour

Can't say a bad thing about this lipstick. I'm a sucker for nude pink lip colors. I love that it's a bit sheer as well. At regular price it is a bit spendy for target but I would buy it again no hesitation. Best part I bought it on sale for about $6.

on 2/4/2011 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I wanted to write a review since no other Dark women had reviewed it . This is beautiful . Very nude , very lush , very sexy. I can't imagine that this would not flatter everyone .

on 10/31/2010 5:51:00 PM

By far this is the best lipstick i have purchased. I have a bunch of MAC lipsticks and have to say, this is way better. It is pricey for being sold at Target, but if you are willing to pay a higher price, this is worth it. love love love this color. as the reviewer below has said, nude/pinky/peach lipstick and is very moisturizing as well. went back 2 days later and bought a 2nd one!

on 10/31/2010 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'd been eyeing this since it came out and JUST caved and bought it as a "treat" for finally having a paycheck (after grad school) during a Target shopping spree. I am So. Glad. I have around ten pale nude lipsticks, and this is at the top. It's a sheer but pigmented pale color with a hint of peach, a little more toward pink, and for me it really does the nuded -out lip look in a classy, classy way. Has a good amount of gloss, but just enough-- not a super wet sticky look. I've used it nearly every day since I got it a couple weeks ago, and that's saying a lot considering how fickle I am with lip products. It's a little pricey for Target but if it were Chanel and it was $30 I wouldn't have batted an eye, so I figure it's not really that bad.

on 3/2/2010 11:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this product. It goes on deliciously smooth and the nudeish/pinkish tone goes perfectly with my olive skin tone. I purchased one tube and decided to go back the next day to purchase a back up tube. I will admit this lipstick/solid lipgloss does not stay on like other brands. But, I like to reapply my lipstick a few times a day anyway. This is definitely my new favorite.

on 1/18/2010 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I purchased this lipstick/gloss at Target for $16. It comes in a pretty black and hot pink tube. The gloss itself goes on semi-sheer and is buildable. It feels very moisturizing and does a great job of muting my pigmented lips and giving them a soft nude color. The effect is very similar to MAC's Creme d' Nude, except the Jemma Kidd seems a little more forgiving due to the fact that it's a gloss in lipstick form. The lasting power is not the greatest, but I don't expect it to have the same lasting power as a lipstick. I believe this is a pretty universal nude, given its sheerness, so if you struggle with a lot of the popular nude colors, I'd recommend you give this a try. In all, I'm happy with my purchase and would likely buy this again.

This is *THE* pinky nude lipstick I have been searching for!! Serious HG status, which figures because it's really expensive (especially considering it's drugstore kind of), and probably won't be around forever. I wasn't sure whether to put this in gloss or lipstick since it's marketed as a solid gloss, but it's packaged like lipstick, and goes on like sheer lipstick, so I put it in the 'lips' section just to be diplomatic lol.

This applies like a dream. It is sheer and creamy, moisturizing and comfortable. The only downside to that is it doesn't stay put at all with eating and drinking. It is soft, so you can't press too hard while applying or it will start to lean too. The color is perfect. I have pigmented lips, and every other nude lipstick has made me look dead, or like I have concealer on my lips. This doesn't!!! For those who share my problem, you can see why I'm so excited about this lipstick now! This is a sheer pinkish milky nude that I *think* is pretty neutral toned, but it might pull warm for those who are very cool toned. You can slather this on, and it still looks natural, which I love! It has a dewy finish; not too shiny or matte, and you could probably skip lip balm with it.

If, like me, you have spent years searching for that perfect nude lipstick, TRY THIS! I know it is expensive, but I can see this color looking good on just about anyone who is looking for a perfect nude lip to go with their smokey eyes :)