November 26, 2014 | 1393 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Dior Addict #673 Negligee Pink

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by tootswoots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful color on, its a rich pinkie color that looks great with pink blush for a "babydoll" type look. I saw this color in Sephora and had to have it. The packaging is big and bulky but very pretty. This is my first dior LS, I don't find it very long lasting, but the color fades well so I don't have Popsicle mouth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 8:58:00 AM More reviews by mermaidmaenad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

oh-- such a nice azalea color...light weight, long lasting, and great if you are very fair and red is a bit too much for you.
this is a blue based, red-pink that my SA picked out for me and i swear, she is always correct about colors for me. 26 usd..a lot, but worth it. addict lipsticks are wonderful quality. i recommend. it does not feather, smear, or fade. moistening to the lips, but not goopy and shiny.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Kitty_82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

[NW10/15, dark brown hair, golden brown eyes]

Lovely near-fuscia colour from the Fall 2009 collection. The application is smooth and pleasant and the wear is average.

On my cool PPP skin with dark hair this was a smashing shade. My other fuscia is Revlon Raspberry Bite, but I prefer the slightly less garish Dior. The Dior has more pink than the Revlon, which leans more purple.

This is a bold lipstick but not tacky or flashy.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No