January 31, 2015 | 1816 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2015 6:37:00 PM More reviews by RieRie29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for $1 or $2, so I figured I'd give it a shot. It is a decent liquid eyeliner for the price and will do until I get around to finding something better.

Pros-

Watery
Can flake a little

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2015 9:28:00 PM More reviews by DanielleRosenaLouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think the effectiveness of this liner depends on your skin chemistry and how confident you are with applying liquid eyeliner. I apply a primer before I use it, and it lasts a long time. It is quite watery, which means that it's easy to mess up your line if you have shaky hands. But overall, I like it. It's a good, basic liquid liner that does its job. For very precise application, I'd stick to a gel liner and an angled brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 9:46:00 PM More reviews by bruan04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this product almost everyday to do a winged eyeliner. I wear it for up to 13 hours and it does not move. I had naps with it on and it still did not move.
The little brush it comes with is great, very thin.
It is very black and I only need to apply one layer. The only thing I would change about this product is that I wish it was matte.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2015 2:13:00 PM More reviews by queennattyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the brush and formula is amazing and has a good price but it completely wears of in the corner by lunch time. it is better if you layer it on top of other linners the handle is good too. when ever i am at target i pickone up

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2015 3:03:00 AM More reviews by nikkid36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product has a thinner consistency than other liquid eyeliners I have tried, so the color does not show up as black as I want without multiple coats. I was disappointed with the lasting power of this eyeliner because it smudged and worn off in places throughout the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2015 2:19:00 AM More reviews by thesandyyyxd

This eye liner sucks. Even if it's less than $3, it's not worth the time. Without a primer, It's skin-phobic (can't think of a word to describe it), but as you draw your line, it leaves HOLES throughout the line and even when you try to go over the holes, the liquidly eyeliner refuses to cover up the spots of flesh shown. It is so so so frustrating. If you try it with primer, it does make a good black line. I'd say it's blacker than Kat Von D's Trooper eyeliner. But sometimes the applicator is hard to control. It rubs off super easily. You can take your finger and rub it off and it comes off like little pieces similar to eraser shavings. It does not last long even if you manage to get a good line. I always have this doubt and distrust for this eyeliner and if I needed to go out, I would not reach for this because I feel insecure about how it would stay on my face. Don't spend $3 on something that's going to just waste space in your drawers/trashcan/time.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2015 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Alyxcats

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It has a very black color that lasts all day without fading, even on my very oily eyelids. The product is very liquidy, but it doesn't effect the pigmentation in any way as long as you don't use too much. It does not dry quickly, so I suggest curling your eyelashes before using this eyeliner or much later after, because otherwise the eyeliner will wipe off on your eyelash curler. The product packaging MAY be difficult for some people to control. What I do to make sure my lines are even and look good is I first go over my eyelid with a gel, pencil, or felt tip liquid eyeliner for a base for my lines. Then, I fill them in with this product and it looks great! This has no smell, good or otherwise. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a highly pigmented and cheap liquid eyeliner option.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2015 11:06:00 PM More reviews by ivorypearles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it depends on your personal pref. concerning whether or not you like this eyeliner. I petsonally love it because the color isnt too dramatic and the brush is thin enough to be super percise. It doesnt last that long if you rub your eye or something, but it lasts a pretty darn good amount through the day. Anyways i really like it so! 😍💕👌

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2015 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Yvetteski

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My teenage daughter loves this product and left one at home when she went off to college. She manages to get a dramatic cat eye with it. My experience is not so successful. The brush and very runny formula make it hard to control the liner. Getting my eyes to match with a subtle line appropriate to a middle aged bureaucrat was tough. It also stung a bit, but the sensation faded quickly. Finally, it was not very long lasting , but my eyelids are oily and very few products perform adequately.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2015 7:33:00 PM More reviews by theonewiththeeyes

The best drugstore liquid eyeliner I have found. I LOVE the brush and packaging, it makes it easy to apply. I have it in Black, and am pretty happy with it. Only complaint is the formula, the color is great but late in the day I find it to come off in small chunks, which is quite annoying. I don't know if this was just the one I got, but it doesn't stay on very well(I found putting black eyeshadow over it greatly helps this problem). Overall it's a good liquid liner, especially for me because I don't have a lot of experience with liquid liner. Would reccomend for beginners.