December 22, 2014 | 1855 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - Liquid Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by ayoocynthiagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hate it, it's so watery and glossy. The brush sucks and is kind of flimsy, the price wasn't bad but I'd rather spend $18 on my holy grail liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I found the pigmentation to be good and shows up well even over eyeshadow. The brush is very thin so if you have a shaky hand its noticeable but it makes for the perfect cat eye flick. I absoloutely adore this eyeliner because its lets you make a thin line line unlike many liquid eyeliners that go on thick. I have been an elf fan for awhile due to the fact that you can get several good pieces for your makeup kit without spending a fortune. This did not dissapoint me.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by oblivicere

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm your average, poor, student. So although $3 is considered not much in the world of makeup, $3 could get me a sweet, sweet taco in the world of uni.

I spent $3 on this stuff and there isn't a day I live without regretting it. This stuff is awful, the formula looks like it's been diluted with water. Drawing a line sometimes leaves like a mid-line trail of watery stuff which is a few shades lighter than the actual eyeliner. It also takes a good 10 minutes to actually dry (during which time if you blink, congratulations! you have magically duplicated a killer replica of your wing into your upper eyelid).

Have this product on and forget for 0.4 seconds and rub your eye a little? TRAIL OF FLAKES AND SADNESS ON YOUR FACE.

I want my $3 back.

On the bright side, I've used this to do some decorative title pieces on school work.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this definetly is a no no..so the applicator is like a lot of liquid liners the flimsy tip which is not my liking cuz I like felt tip pens, but this stuff is WAY to WATERY! it seriously got in my eye and turned it black I had to ruin the rest of my makeup and flush water In my eyes the pigmentation isn't anything great ither, glad it was 1.00 I tossed it into the trash..sorry e.l.f I love a lot from you, but not this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I'm wondering if I bought a defective one.

This went on SOOOO watery. It reminded me of a little kid's watercolor set. It had absolutely no pigmentation. And even when I went over the line several times, it still wasn't black enough.

Good thing it was only $1.

I usually love ELF products, but this wasn't a winner.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by mishella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been wearing liquid liner for 16 years and this is one of the worser liner products. The price is great, the brush is good too - although it does use excessive amountof product. Every time I need to scrape the brush against the top of the bottle. The real downfall to this product is that every day I wear it, it flakes. It also makes my eyes itch (not badly, but it can be distracting). I won't be buying this again, for those who have enjoyed it - great. But I cant figure out why lol. Out of all the supermarket brands, I still love the Rimmel one. It is a much more superior quality than e.l.f.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 2:59:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a huge fan of liquid eyeliner, and this is my FAVORITE by far. I've used everything from maybelline to urban decay, wet n wild, rimmel, etc. and this is hands down the best. And its only $1!! It goes on smooth, the brush is fantastic, it dries quickly, and lasts me all day. its perfect for my wifes liner, I've purchased probably 3-4 bottles so far and will definitely be purchasing more. It is a truly amazing find.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by FrankieMyDeer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product for years. Yes, you get what you pay for, but you also need to know how to apply liquid eyeliner to properly use this product. Some have said it dries out or makes the eyes sting - I have never had that problem once over the years. One liner will last me around 3-4 weeks. $1.00 a month on eyeliner is not bad at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by lotusxflowerxbomb

I don't know why some people are hating on this product, it's really not that bad. The price is unbelievably cheap, and it actually works pretty well. The only problems I would say I have experienced with it is that it does dry sometimes, and it's like watery at times but other than that it isn't bad at all. I like the way it looks on me, some people just take things too seriously lol. Don't expect it to be amazing or anything, but it definitely isn't horrible. It does what it's supposed to!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Faerilyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Quite possibly the worst liquid e/l I've ever tried! Dried up within a week. Flakes and burned my eyes. Hard to control application. ugh!