February 28, 2015 | 1940 users online

Lipstick - Barry M - Lip Paint (All)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2015 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Casiopeea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Genie (the green one that turns pink) . It feels like a lip balm on your lips but stains them with pink (on me it gets fuchsia). The staying power is incredible. Love the cute small pink & green tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by fatisfoxxy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I own #62 vibrant pink and it's the brightest pink lipstick i ever own. Bear in mind i have dry lips but didn't need lip balm before applying the #62. Needs 2 or more swipes on my pigmented lips to get an opaque color. Creamy satin finish and definitely long lasting. Doesn't dry out my lips. I wore it on my engagement day and got compliments all day long. Touched it up 3-4 times throughout the day and after meals. However, it does settle into fine lines after few hours but not noticeable unless you look closely. Best part is it's so cheap! I buy it on Asos.com cos it's not sold in my country

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2014 8:35:00 AM More reviews by laurenruddick

This is definitely my lip product essential.

I have two bright pinks - no.52 (I lost one and bought another - then came across the first) two bright reds (lost again) a pale pink, a coral colour, a deep purple colour and a light red colour.

The bright pink is typically what I wear on an everyday basis, I absolutely LOVE the colour and the matte finish which is what I look for in a lipstick. It's got incredible staying power but I do find them to be a little flakey - they're not drying to my lips but, understandably after 8 hours of wear at work the product is a little flakey on my lips (not a deciding factor)

Overall, I love the colour of these lipsticks and love trying new ones,they're very fun!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Mummykel25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Cranberry red 162 my new best friend, grabbed this in my search for a deep blue toned red and it does not disappoint, I've seen people say they can be drying but I don't find this I would however exfoliate and moisturise lips before applying because it can draw attention to dryness, I find better results from using a lip brush than straight from the tube I have experienced abit of pulling, I like the packaging strong enough to throw in a handbag and I've never had trouble with the lid falling off. Also great affordable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Milzj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Lip paint 148, what can I say?... amazing! Beautiful bright pink shade, makes a statement, lasts all day. I then came across lip paint "A touch of magic," which I was shocked to find out was green when I got it home! This brilliant lipstick turns a different shade of pink for everyone who tries it on, depending on their bodies' acidity (wow!) It is light when applies, but soon fades to a more vivid colour; it is like a lip stain, lasting even longer than shade 148! And all for 13 (6.50 each.)

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Aimrimx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, I'm quite mixed with this actually, I was in my local drugstore looking for a quite deep purple lipstick to try out and came across no#156 vicious violet. The colour was gorgeous and exactly what it was looking for, and it was also matted, which I love in a lipstick. Anyways i put it on, it was quite dry but I like it that way, however the colour was quite a bright shade of pinky purple, it was nice, but wasn't the colour I was expecting:( overall I do like the product, it's a lovely lipstick and very well priced and stays on all day. It might have just been this colour in particular which didn't come out as I thought it would.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I bought one of these lip paints on ASOS as it was on special for NZ$5 - and who can pass up that? I bought shade 147 Peachy Pink. It is exactly that. A light peachy pink! I LOVE the colour, it looks so gorgeous on, even though it's quite light, it makes me look like I have more of a tan than I actually do, but in a good way! Formula is what I'd expect from a light colour. It isn't drying but it isn't super moisturising either. I do have a gripe with the way this wears however, it looks fab once applied but after about half an hour it starts to flake off, leaving patches. For that reason I wouldn't repurchase more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

I chose Sunset as well, and I have to disagree. On my skin tone it's definitely a coral and not an orange. In the same way MAC Vegas Volt has a little pink to it and Morange does not. This lipstick is not dry on my lips, and it feels nice. It doesn't slip outside of your lip line and I don't feel the need for a liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I kept meaning to post a review on the orange lip paint (on me!) 151 aka Sunset. On me it is a slightly vibrant light to mid orange without any red or pink tones. Definitely not coral. Note, I did say on me, not on anyone else so other users might disagree but that's what MUA is all about. It is not for the faint hearted and it's only because I have a tan (currently around NC30 to NC35) that I can at long last carry it off. It is creamy, opaque and long lasting. It is not drying at all and goes on smoothly. Would look gorgeous on darker skin tones. Don't be scared by how it looks in the tube (neon!) - try it on then see what you think. Check it out on Google Images and you'll see what the shade looks like for most users. Oh, and 145 is a beautiful strong mid-pink, great for vintage gals.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by puprleflossi

I bought one of these is shocking pink and i absolutely love it. It's super dramatic and bright but also I can apply it lightly over lip balm for a more sheer subtle pink. It stains the lips so it lasts well and I think the price is really good!