April 24, 2014 | 1850 users online

Cleansers - Blum Naturals - Combination & Oily Skin Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by youampersandme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just love these wipes! They are perfect for mornings or nights when I'm not wearing makeup. I don't need a whole wipe, so I tear them and use just half, placing the other half back in the package. The wipes don't dry out my skin -- my face feels clean and balanced (for reference, I live in humid conditions). I tend to use these when I don't want to go through my whole routine (tone, treat, moisturize, etc.) because they contain beneficial ingredients that nourish skin. Sage extract and tea tree oil are possible irritants for very sensitive skin types, but for my combination/oily and acne-prone skin, they -- along with the other ingredients -- help keep breakouts away. I find that I can use only these for a few days when traveling and my skin remains clear. Overall, these are my favorite facial wipes on the market, with naturally derived and/or organic ingredients... not to mention, the price (3.99 USD at TJ Maxx) can't be beat!
A tip: if you find that the wipes aren't quite moist enough for you, try storing the package upside down.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by lexabee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these! They do not burn or sting my face like previous wipes I have tried.. cough cough Boots 4-in-1 :/. I always pay attention to ingredients, and I like that this product does not contain comedogenic ingredients. They are a little drying, I suspect it is because of the tea tree oil, but its nothing your moisturizer can't fix. These are a must have to remove makeup before cleansing. I bought mine at T.J. Maxx for $3.99

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by kittymoulin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great, organic face cloths. I use these to remove my make-up, or in place of washing when I don't wear make-up. They smell nice and are a great quality cloth. Doesn't sting if you get it in your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by polly2990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

These are the only wipes that I have tried that do not sting or dry out my eyes or face. They make me feel like I am actually getting the makeup off my face. They don't remove eyeliner very well but it is very difficult to remove eyeliner in the first place.I also love that they have tea tree oil which is good for the skin if you're acne prone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 12:52:00 AM More reviews by kcung862

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love these wipes! I travel a lot for work so I was looking for a convenient face wipe since I'm usually to tired to do an entire face routine & i hate bringing tons of products. I have tried tons of face wipes from department stores to drugstores and I have to say that these are the best ones I've found. It takes all of my makeup off but the best part is that there is no residue on my face after! No sticky feeling or uncomfortable smell! My face feels super soft and clean after. I just put on moisturizer & head to bed! The packaging is excellent with the plastic covering...it really locks in the moisture! If you're looking for a simple facial wipe to take off make or for those nights you can't be bothered to wash ur face then I would absolutely recommend this product!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought these wipes from Whole Foods and I thoroughly enjoyed them. The scent is very mild and refreshing, and it does not leave your face feeling sticky. The wipes are also big enough to take off my makeup and they are thick and don't rip easily or feel cheap. My only complaint is that I wish the wipes themselves were a little bit wetter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by sara942

These are pretty solid. They get rid of most (not all) of your makeup and do keep break outs at bay. They are thick and large, leave no sticky residue behind and the all natural ingredients are a definite plus. I can always find a 30 pack of these at my local TJ Maxx for $3.99, which is dirt cheap for the quality, especially given the hard plastic cover that keeps them from drying out. However, I wish they were slightly more moist so they slid smoothly across the skin, and that they didn't smell like the cleaning agents used at a nursing home (ugh). The biggest let down of all, and probably the reason I won't repurchase, is that they're made in Israel. I give enough of my tax dollars to them for seemingly no reason whatsoever, so I don't really care to help them out any more than I already do. But that's just me. If that doesn't bother you, these are good wipes at a good price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by jmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got these at my local Raley's (calif)

I used them this morning instead of my usual Rose Water Witch Hazel.

My face felt very clean, but a little dry. I may like these more in the summer.

Check out their web site blumnaturals.com

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by iceboi

I got these in the clearance section @ Winners $2 for 10 prepackaged towelettes. I thought they would be nice and thick. I opened them and it looked and smelled like those cleaning towels u get for your hands after eating greasy foods like KFC. It smells like it too. The size is a bit bigger in a rectangular size. Overall it did do a good job in taking off all my makeup and made my face clean but i wouldn't purchase again as after one towelette wasn't enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by xDOLLFACEx

Smells good, non irritating, removes majority of makeup and best of all its natural.