April 18, 2014 | 926 users online

Eye Primer - Tarte - Lifted™ Natural Eye Primer with Firmitol™

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by adgirl5

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sadly this primer was a holy grail for me. I don't have wrinkly eyelids, but at my age the smoothing effect was perfect. Some eye shadows make your eyes look older than your bare lid. It beats the primers out that dry out the lids. I'm using Lorac's Behind the Scenes, but my heart is stiil with Tate's Lifted as my fave of all time. This seems to be the law of averages; Fall in love with a product and it becomes D/C'ed shortly after. What a pity.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:21:00 PM More reviews by bookie101

This really does firm my eye area and keeps my eyeshadow in place. I love it and will be buying a full sized tube once my sample runs out.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by jenren

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this primer. I got it in sample size from Sephora, and now I'm about to buy the full-sized tube. What's not to love about this primer? It doesn't contain parabens or chemicals, it prevents creasing like the UDPP primer, plus it tightens my eye area! Winner :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff!
It does what it claims, I get a full day of no creasing....even during the summer sweating trips!!
This baby is also all NATURAL and NOT full of NASTY CHEMICALS!
The formulation is a bit thicker than UD and TF primers.......but that is one of the main reasons why I luv it so much as well!
This glides on literally like butter and stays sticky for awhile.....unlike UD which dries down too fast. If I don't do my eyes almost immediately the UD would turn my prestige brand shadows to a sheerer finish and less payoff.....man, I hated that!
But thank goodness I don't have to worry about rushing to get my eyes done now! Yay!!!

The firming ingredients just rock!!!
They really do firm up my slightly wrinkled lids(the wrinkles are not from age,I have actually always had slightly loose skin towards the inner eye lid...especially on my left one.... weird I know ;)
I also love that it has a slight matte nude finish.
I can actully see where it goes and put it on evenly now.

IMO.... the killer natural firming ingredients and buttery flowing formula are awesome!!!!
I highly recommend this to anyone looking for all NATURAL makeup primer and if the other 2 chemically loaded famous primers dry your skin out too much!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 9:44:00 AM More reviews by pinkmaclove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample tube of this with an eyeshadow pallet I purchased at Sephora and I love it! I definitely plan to buy a full size and say goodbye to the Urban Decay Primer Potion I used to use. This stuff actually has the added benefit of firming the eye area and it's something I wear everyday so it makes sense to use something that is also sort of a treatment. It's staying power is awesome, superior to the UDPP and anything else I have tried. This is not my go-to primer, love it!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by RachaelSpiffy

This primer is a bit too thick and doesn't work as well as too faced or urban decays so I wouldn't waste the money on it luckily I got a deluxe sized in a kit to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by bnanaphone246

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

looooove this stuff. i can actually feel it de-puffing my eyes when i put it on. and it keeps my eyeshadow on all day. it can make it difficult to blend things, just because of how well it holds eye makeup in place. the only crappy thing about it is that because the plastic is biodegradeable,the cap has a tendency to crack, and then the product can dry out, but i've discovered that if i put duct tape around the cap when its new, i dont have any problems. it may be a little pricey, but it think it's worth every penny. i prefer it to the urban decay one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2011 8:11:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow this is a great base! I still pref my TF only because its easier to spread on the eye but i do like this better than UD. It made my e/s last all day & look flawless. Also i tend to get weird wrinkles on my left eye sometimes when i use primer but that didn't happen at all with this one. Id deff purchase a big bottle of this (i got a sample from a kit)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2011 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Andera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of the Natural Eye Shadow Pallette and it has become my favourite eye primer.

The texture is light enough and applies well without drying out too fast, which I sometimes find with the UDPP.

But as with the UDPP, my complaint is with the packaging because there is a lump of product stuck at the bottom of the container that the wand is not long enough to reach. So I resorted to using a cotton bud to dig it out LOL!

The product also claims to help get rid of wrinkles but I dont see any noticeable difference. Then again, I wasnt expecting it to do any of that to begin with.

I would definitely purchase a full-sized one next - except it doesnt sell here (Malaysia) boo-hiss!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 7:20:00 PM More reviews by blast56

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I got this as a sample at Ulta and I absolutely love it. It is sheer but evens out the skin tone on my eylids. I also use it as an undereye concealer and doesn't settle into fine lines.I just use a few dabs and then tap in into my skin. A little goes a long way. It makes my eyeshadow last a good 12 hours, regardless of the brand. It also prevents the mascara from smudging under my eyes.