April 16, 2014 | 1882 users online

Polishes - OPI - Here Today ... Aragon Tomorrow

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

A quick glance through my nail polish collection will reveal my love for dark sultry polishes. I would say that a fair percentage of my shades just look like black at first glance. But I love colors that are super dark and rich so as to seem black. Here Today Aragon Tomorrow is definitely one of these. It just barely qualifies as a green polish. It is an extremely glossy dark hunter green. It is a little tricky to apply as it takes three coats for total opacity. I enjoy this shade because it is unusual and perfect for those like me who love black nails but want to switch it up every now and then.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by michellela

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Colour: I bought this online so didn't realise exactly how dark it is. Even in the bottle it looks close to black but more so on my nails.

Application: So streaky it prompted me to leave my first ever review. After three coats (on top of a base coat) I'm still showing bald patches which is really quite a let down at over £11. I wouldn't buy this again in fact I'd not take it for free. I have other OPI polishes that aren't at all like this and look wearable with just one coat.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2013 5:09:00 PM More reviews by raskel

This is a really lovely dark green, I love dark nails, so this is perfect. You need at least two coats, it looks black from far away but you can see the green if you look closer, it also shimmers in sunlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Complectus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this colour ! It's a very blackened green and looks really nice in the fall. The polish lasted a while on my nails with a basic top coat as well but it only started to chip about a week after applying. Great nail polish, favourite brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this green. It reminds me of Lincoln Park After Dark... sort of like its sister or something. Yes, it's green, but it is so dark that it's hard to tell unless you're really looking at it. Much like LPAD (which is an aubergine color in case you live under a rock), the darkness of this polish makes it more wearable. It's certainly no neutral, but it's gorgeous nonetheless.
I gave this 4 stars because the formula is a tad bit watery for my taste (takes about 3 coats for full opacity), but I still think this is unique enough to merit a repurchase. Also, I don't know of any dupes for this one... makes it that much more valuable in my eyes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 2:27:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is a very dark blackened green. On the nails it looks black with a hint of dark green. I've had this for a long time and its gotten thick on me but it still works. After 3 coats its opaque (I always do 3 coats). I don't know if they make this anymore but if they do I would RP.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by FireMama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i was looking for a swatch for this color in gel and ended up here reading reviews...i was strongly compelled to write my own review after reading some of the others.
here today...aragon tomorrow is one of my favorite OPI colors. i hunted for super dark greens for a long time before the spain collection was released. i instantly fell in love with this color in the bottle and fell more in love when i applied it. i only ever use two coats, its very dark (even with the 1st coat) but still obviously green...especially in the light. i've read various reviews of OPI where ppl complain about needing more than two coats of polish...thankfully that's never happened to me. although, i have had some OPI colors chip faster than others...but i can't decide if it's my & my life at the time or the polish. anyway, i love this color & have a couple bottles...apparently i need to get more if it really has been discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by dbourque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I greatly dislike OPI for discontinuing this polish as soon as I decide to purchase it. I have been using NYC Color Flat Iron Green forever now (which is a perfect dupe) and finally decided to purchase the better quality polish since I loved the colour so much. Can't get it now. So sad.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by eksyneet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

first of all - the colour is absolutely unbelievable, two lippies for the colour alone. it works great on my nails as it is and even better with matte top coat. it could become my favourite if only the formula wasn't so disappointing. it needs at least four coats (and even with that it doesn't look 100% opaque), very streaky, takes ages upon ages to dry.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by amywmy

Really streaky and dilute! Application was sheer and the color payoff was just plain black on my nails. Also, this chipped the very next day for me. Usually doesn't happen to OPI on my nails.Major disappointment. 2 lippies for good dry time.