October 21, 2014 | 2078 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Triple Nutrition

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this because everyone around me was using garnier frutis. It smells like apricots.. as for the shampoo-it washes my long,thick, wavy hair well. conditioner left my hair in good condition and smelling alright. My long hair was easy to comb thru. I didnt like the cap. It seemed like it would break easily on multiple bottles that I purchased. Overall--works well for the price and I would toss this shampoo/conditioner into my shampoo/conditioner rotation..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by celina5847

Let me start off by saying that I can't stand Garnier shampoos because they have always left my hair dry and crunchy. I picked up the shampoo and conditioner only because I had coupons and they came out to 50cents a piece...my hubby could always use them. The new yellow design was nice and the smell is wonderful. Used it last night and I can already tell that I'm going to like it. Hair was left soft and shiny!!!!!! Very surprised that I like it, will be buying more with or without a coupon.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am reviewing the new yellow bottle packaging with avocado, almond, and olive oil.

This shampoo worked great for my dry, thick, frizzy, and dull hair. It gave me moisture and tamed my horrible frizz. HOWEVER I think this has an apricot/frui smell.. that after using this shampoo for almost a month my hair and scalp started to develop this gross and weird smell... I would try a different shampoo for a couple of days and the problem went away. Then started using the triple nutrition again and the weird rubber like smell would come back. If I could describe it..it would be like a rubber smell...

I would not repurchase because of the smell this gave my scalp and hair..!! even my mom made a comment on the smell from this shampoo when she hugged me once and asked, "Why does your hair/scalp stink?!"
I have half a bottle left and I'll just use it as hand soap or body wash since I feel bad for wasting product by throwing it away. I'll recycle the bottle.
If this was fragrance free or didn't stink like the Pure Clean shampoo then I would be loving this.
Seriously avoid if you want to avoid smell hair and scalp!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These were giveaways in my local drug store packaged into those foil packs of three. The cashier was literally pushing them on me (I think she was getting rid of them) and I happily obliged! So yes, you get three products in the set. The first is the Fortifying Shampoo, which is thick, creamy and spreads out really fast to cover the whole heat in suds. I got two full shampoos out of that one little packet which is a good costs savings.

The shampoo is very sudsy and it seemed to have light oils in it like the description says and NOT loaded with the heavy silicones. I see a bunch of oils in the ingredients like olive, black currant, almond, shea, castor. They are LIGHT. My hair is thick, heavy, coarse and even after the rinse I could see the shine in my hair.

I would not hesitate to buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Keribell74

This is a very good shampoo for extremely dry, frizzy brittle hair. I have straight mildly dry hair and this shampoo leaves my hair so oily looking as if I hadn't showered in days :/ Will definitely use the regular formula instead :) But very very good for those of you with extremely dry frizzy brittle hair. My mom is pre-menopausal and this has been doing wonders for her hair :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my least favorite shampoo out of the ones I've tried. The scent is really nice but it didn't do much for my hair other than make it really flat and greasy. I couldn't wait to wash it at the end of the day. Definitely do not recommend for any hair types as my hair is straight and fine and this made it look awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ativaneyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Leaves my hair greasy and stringy- I hate it so much I want to cry

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by aipc29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very sudsy shampoo which left my hair clean and full of body. I am on my second bottle of this and will repurchase only because of all the suds. You really do not need much of this and it does NOT strip your haircolor out. After 40 years of Nice N' Easy I can tell believe me. Good stuff!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hated this shampoo. It had almost no lather, made my hair feel very coated and sticky, like I hadn't washed it at all. Maybe because it is very moisturizing? My hair is fine and not too dry so it probably just isn't the right product off my hair type. Will probably work well off others with damaged hair. I only tried it because I had a bunch of free samples in the mail. The conditioner that goes with it isn't bad though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is actually a very decent, drugstore shampoo. Will repurchase. It has the delicious smell, but doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped as the other shampoos in this line do. Will repurchase.