July 22, 2014 | 2376 users online

Shampoo - Garnier - Triple Nutrition

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These were giveaways in my local drug store packaged into those foil packs of three. The cashier was literally pushing them on me (I think she was getting rid of them) and I happily obliged! So yes, you get three products in the set. The first is the Fortifying Shampoo, which is thick, creamy and spreads out really fast to cover the whole heat in suds. I got two full shampoos out of that one little packet which is a good costs savings.

The shampoo is very sudsy and it seemed to have light oils in it like the description says and NOT loaded with the heavy silicones. I see a bunch of oils in the ingredients like olive, black currant, almond, shea, castor. They are LIGHT. My hair is thick, heavy, coarse and even after the rinse I could see the shine in my hair.

I would not hesitate to buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Keribell74

This is a very good shampoo for extremely dry, frizzy brittle hair. I have straight mildly dry hair and this shampoo leaves my hair so oily looking as if I hadn't showered in days :/ Will definitely use the regular formula instead :) But very very good for those of you with extremely dry frizzy brittle hair. My mom is pre-menopausal and this has been doing wonders for her hair :)

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by helloxkittty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my least favorite shampoo out of the ones I've tried. The scent is really nice but it didn't do much for my hair other than make it really flat and greasy. I couldn't wait to wash it at the end of the day. Definitely do not recommend for any hair types as my hair is straight and fine and this made it look awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ativaneyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Leaves my hair greasy and stringy- I hate it so much I want to cry

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by aipc29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very sudsy shampoo which left my hair clean and full of body. I am on my second bottle of this and will repurchase only because of all the suds. You really do not need much of this and it does NOT strip your haircolor out. After 40 years of Nice N' Easy I can tell believe me. Good stuff!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hated this shampoo. It had almost no lather, made my hair feel very coated and sticky, like I hadn't washed it at all. Maybe because it is very moisturizing? My hair is fine and not too dry so it probably just isn't the right product off my hair type. Will probably work well off others with damaged hair. I only tried it because I had a bunch of free samples in the mail. The conditioner that goes with it isn't bad though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is actually a very decent, drugstore shampoo. Will repurchase. It has the delicious smell, but doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped as the other shampoos in this line do. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by AarthiRaja

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this product yesterday[shampoo, conditioner and the 3 minute undo reversal treatment]. So far, it has helped my hair in the sense that my hair is not tangled anymore. I like the smell.Before this I was using the Clean and clear shampoo alternating with the nature's gate[one with the sulfates] shampoo and conditioner...Those 2 products clearly stripped my hair of all its moisture and most of hair was in the tub/carpet/hardwoods/my swiffer sweeper :(..Garnier triple nutrition shampoo and conditioner made my hair soft and healthy-looking...the dryness undo treatment was good...graininess of the product, apricot seeds didnt bother me much...that stuff melted in the shower...I turned the shower to cold[freezing for me but good for my hair I guess] and my hair was shiny..Also applied a little jojoba oil[desert essences] when my hair was damp...Will I buy this again when i run out??I need to use it for a couple of times more and then decide!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I have fine, shoulder length hair and I'm letting the color grow out. I'm on the fence about this shampoo. It cleans my hair really well but doesn't strip it. I love the smell! Kinda citrusy. But it's weird...on my natural hair it's moisturized and looks healthy! On my colored parts it feels kinda waxy and looks stringy. Ill keep using it for the smell though!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo is most likely designed for people with REALLY dry hair, because it didn't do anything. Normally, it takes me about 2 days to get oily, but right after I showered in the morning, my hair would fall flat immediately and would feel oily again by nighttime. Definitely not for people with normal-oily hair.