Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner - 01 Infinite (blue)

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 8/13/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It takes a while to get used to, like any liquid liner, but the color really pops and the staying power is incredible.

This liner has the texture of a lip gloss.. which sounds terrible but ive actually had no problems applying it. and im not great at liquid liner. the color is amazing! i always wear brownish eyeshadow. the color combo is amazingggg. and so is the lasting power! this is the ONLY liner pencil or liquid that has ever stayed on even after i use a makeup wipe.. which could be seen as a pro or con. i personally think its a pro. id rather have a slightly difficult time taking it off than having it slip and slide everywhere. ill be getting more colors!

on 5/18/2012 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm veryyyyyyyyyy impressed!!! It's very hard to find liquid eyeliners that actually stay put because my eyes get super watery throughout the day....but this eyeliner didnt moveeeeee at all lasted a good 12 hrs..(until I took it off) - the blue is very vibrant..love love this eyeliner!

on 5/8/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The color is absolutely gorgeous and the staying power is incredible but I really really dislike the brush, it is very thick and it's so hard to make a fine line with it. The texture of the liner is quite thick as well which makes the application even harder to control. I am thinking about using another brush but I am worried I might never get the color out.
You will definitely need an oil based (at least if we are talking about regular drugstore products) MU remover. I used the Johnson & Johnson Baby oil and it worked pretty well. Unless you are using a really good MU remover or plan to spend 10 minutes taking the liner off with a Q-tip prepare for some of it to stay on your lashes for a day or two more.
If you are from Europe and don't have access to Milani you could try the colored liquid liner by the brand KIKO, the quality and price is nearly the same and they have a color just like this (in fact I am almost certain it's the same exact product) just their brush is finer and easier to work with.

on 1/10/2012 11:23:00 PM

The color is so pretty and it goes on easy. It last all day and night.

on 11/20/2011 9:41:00 PM

I love the color! The bright blue is just ugh! The only thing i don't like is the brush. ITS AWFUL. Omg :/ And it takes a little while to dry, but that's ok, it gives me an excuse to lie in bed in the morning and wait for it to dry :) Did I mention it lasts FOREVER!! I drew a big line on my hand and it lasted for three days, with frequent handwashing. :0 And I bet it would last days on your eyelids also. I have this in two colors, Infinite and the other one I can't remember the name but it's a very very dark blue, and both of them take a long time to take off, even with makeup remover wipes. But overall I love it! :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The color of this is incredibly bright blue, which is exactly why I wanted it. I'm a huge UK wildcat fan, and in case you're unfamiliar with how crazy we are as fans, anything that looks like UK blue will equate to an immediate sale. I already owned this in black, so I was aware of the incredible staying power of this liner--my oily lids, and allergy prone contact wearing-eyes require liner that stays put. The brush on this is pretty junky, but I never like the brushes on DS products anyway, and the intense pigmentation and wonderful staying power make up for the less than stellar package.

The consistency is quite thick for a liquid--almost as thick as a gel--so it's much easier to apply if you use a bent eyeliner brush such as Sonia kashuk's or elf's (both at target.) make sure you let it dry properly before applying mascara, because it will smudge if it hasn't set. After it sets, it's there until you remove it. There is a LOT of product in the tube. I've had mine for a year and it still looks full. I can't imagine this not showing up on anyone, even a lady with very dark skin--it's truly that bright, but I'm quite pale (NW20,) so most things show up easily on me. I purchased mine for about $5 at cvs. Huge rave.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

When they say this liner is long-lasting, they mean it. The color is nice and unique and bright (yet not over-the-top.) The only issue I have with this product is the applicator--it's somewhat difficult to get a fine line. Otherwise, this product wears very well and is a nice bright, fun color.

on 11/17/2010 10:17:00 PM

As other reviewers have noticed, this liner is the weaker cousin of MAC's Fluidline. It took two rounds of sweet almond oil and facial soap to remove it from my lids, and it stayed put all day -- even when I accidently rubbed my eyes. The color is bright, and the formula is pretty well pigmented. My only complaints are the gloppy formula -- you have to wipe off excess clumpy bits on the rim of the container before applying. Secondly, the brush is unintuitive and makes it difficult to draw a precise line. Other than that, this liner is a terrific drugstore find.

on 8/17/2010 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great liquid liner. The color is amazing, its easy to use. And for the price you can't go wrong.The only downside to this product s that you have to scrub to get this liner off and i mean like literally scrub for 5 minutes to get it off.

Top Rated Milani Products