October 24, 2014 | 1036 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - couture couture 2009 perfume

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I usually love Juicy Couture fragrances, but this is too mature/strong for me. It reminds me a lot of Amarige de Givenchy. I could see a certain beauty to the smell and I'm sure it smells lovely on the right person, but my body chemistry doesn't work well with either fragrance. This bottle (much like Amarige) is just gorgeous though. For those who like the younger, girlier perfumes, try Viva La Juicy or Viva La Juicy Noir. Those are more wearable and sexy imo. Amarige fans should totally check this out though!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 8:29:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Couture Couture is one of my favourite perfumes! Sweet yet very sophisticated with florals. I think this is an underrated fragrance. A perfect scent for romantic evenings or elegant dinners. Long lasting and sillage is excellent. A little bit different than your usual sugary sweet perfumes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by schristi2800

Mmm i love this perfume! Smells so delicious and elegant. Like soft florals and grape accords! Lovvvee!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by nataliieanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

smells DEVINE :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PERFUM, every single time i wear it i get loads of compliments from both guys and girls, its my most favourite perfume in the world, i will always repurchase this perfume. I bought mine at a juicy courture outlet for around 30 bucks if i remember right

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by jrs0877

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ugh.....just, no, no, no. This smells like old lady Avon cheap knockoff perfume from the 80's. I got the 1 oz edp, mini edp, and 1 oz lotion at an outlet store for only $25. I actually swapped it recently for nothing in return because I disliked it so so much. That is all.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by amateurgirl

Bought this perfume just because I could. Not very nice... It smells artificial and I am more of a floral, or fruity girl. Not just a whole lot of shit put together to smell. Not too bad but for the price it immediately goes down. It is so expensive! Bottle is sort of ugly as well. Just not my kind of scent thats all, I am sweet and sweet but this does not cover sweet....

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by Missconsistency

The moment i spray this my nose gets cluttered with a bouquet of invisible jasmine. However after a 35-30 minutes i smell like i bathed myself in a tub full of potent male cologne. I really wanted to like and keep this bottle of perfume but i do not see no point in keeping the bottle and let the perfume liquid inside to rot away. i had to let this one go.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Somegirl414

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have very mixed feelings about this fragrance. I don't hate it but I don't love it. It strikes me as the type of perfume you might wear to work in an office or something you might wear to a formal occasion. Just not an every day perfume for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by saedasajida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

The primary note i get from this fragrance is sandalwood. I do like the smell of sandalwood.But not liking this.I expected more from J C bcoz come on it's not cheap. It's funny how it smells on me...It's like sandalwood mixed in salt ??? i'd have liked it if it came out smelling like it's mixed in sugar !!! u know what i mean...with some sweetness...

I've Hillary Duff's ' with love ' . I like it very much...Sweet and sandalwoody .Much Cheaper compared to this one. Both scent lasts for a long time equally.