July 28, 2014 | 2033 users online

Eye Shadow - Victoria's Secret - Royalty by Christian Siriano

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 3:30:00 PM More reviews by roxy069

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so sad that this is a limited edition product. Although it seems like it'll last me forever, I'll be sad when I run out. I always looked for an eye shadow that was matte and a super dark brown, and I found it. Royalty is a very dark, red-based brown. It's very smooth in application, easy to blend, and has decent staying power over UDPP. I really like the packaging with resembles a gold pyramid. It looks expensive (price wasn't that bad), and I love how he added a decent sized mirror. I would definitely buy this product again; I hope Christian makes another line for VS because he did a great job.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2009 9:20:00 PM More reviews by pianadark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Packaging and box are pretty but the best part of this product is the deep rich brown pigmentation. I like to use this as a crease color for smokey brown looks. I also love using this as a powder eyeliner because of how rich the color is. This has basically replaced MAC Embark for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Beauty2326

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely gorgeous eyeshadow color!! This product looks beautiful on my dark brown eyes...and seems versatile enough to work on any color. This shadow is a rich, highly-pigmented chocolate brown color that can be used as an eyeliner as well. Love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by kariram9

Great matte brown shadow. I use it as eyeliner with a small angeled brush. The shadow is very pigmented and easy to blend. Everyone needs a shadow like this in their makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by ggarlejo480

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTELY FIERCE<3
i adore christian siriano and i love this eye shadow. very pigmented and packaging is adorable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 12:30:00 AM More reviews by LeeleeBell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

GORGEOUS dark, dark matte brown with very little red undertone to it (exactly the color I was looking for). Excellent color payoff, and a rich, velvety texture....I was seriously impressed. And the price (12$ for this eyeshadow) can't be beat for the quality IMO. This is from Victoria's Secret's new line of makeup...and Christian Siriano (of Project Runway fame) has his own mini collection (Royalty is part of that collection). Only complaint: the packaging, particularly for the Christian Siriano line (plastic gold...shiny so that your fingerprints get all over the packaging)...