October 22, 2014 | 1872 users online

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yay:
Contains SPF
Lips appear moisturized after use (as opposed to glossy or sticky)
Texture is smooth
Large tube contains lots of product
Packaging is vibrant and cute
Inexpensive

Nay:
Large balm stick might be annoying for those with thin lips
Smell may be undesirable

I wouldn't say this reeks of chemicals, it's just unscented. I'm personally not bothered by this, since when I was younger I HAD to use heavily medicated lip products on my dry mouth. Also, I'm usually suspicious of heavily artificially scented products. I like having a product with SPF for my lips, since many of my glosses and stains contain none at all. If you're looking for something subtle, this is a good product. If you want more pigmentation and a different finish, try the balm stain.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by SusieQ1970

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this 3 times and HAD to throw it away. The chemical taste was intolerable!!! As a rule, I am not sensitive to tastes or fragrances at all, but this was bad. I have tons of lip balms and some have sunscreen like this one but they either taste good or have no taste at all. The price was great and so was the size. The packaging was cute and I liked the hint of color. There was not much of a Strawberry smell, which was fine, but the product literally left a bad taste in my mouth. Very disappointed :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Tastes soooo gross!! Intolerable!! I think it's my body chemistry because I has this happen w Hawaiian Tropic lipbalm, maybe a chemical reaction or sunscreen ingredient? I so wanted to like these... I bought them all & ended up tossing every one coz my local cvs isn't very good about returns :/ I hate wasting money :-( I will stick w Bonne Bell Lipsmackers!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My sister had this, I decided to try it for myself. It gives a nice sheer color on the lips, but I didn't like the texture and the way it felt on my lips was weird, it was a tingle, but kind of a bad one, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be plumping or not. What I also couldn't get over was the taste and smell, nothing like strawberries. Felt and smelled cheap. I guess my sister likes it though... haha.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by lizknowsbest

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

the packaging on this is really cute,I was looking for a lip color but a subtle one bc im only 14 I didnt want anything too dramatic this was perfect, its natural shade of pink.As for flavor and scent its a love hate relationship it had no flavor but it has a artificial strawberry smell,but a nice one,that takes getting used to.the product texture is amazing it glides on easily its like wet,but its not drippy slimy or goopy very light feel,not waxy or heavy at all.overall , its a good product

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Mermaid2113

I got strawberry bc i was looking for a tinted lip balm with an spf, but i also wanted to give a very natural tint. It was perfect! It enhanced the pink tone in my lips just how i wanted and it made them look healthier. If youre looking for a sheer natural tint youre going to love this. Its perfect to wear everyday bc it keeps my lips from looking pale and now i dont have to wear lip stains in order to hide the paleness lol. Will def buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Mertestoni

I like these big guys they moisturize, add a hint of color with spf, last forever and cost less then $5 whats not to love. I own cherry and strawberry sometimes i layer them to create more of a coral color very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by WeCameAsLameKids

I have the lip balm in strawberry and I love the smell! It does smell like an artificial strawberry but I am completely ok with that! The smell lasts a long time and I don't have to constantly reapply. I also like that it has SPF in it so that it moisturizes AND protects your lips from the sun. However I do not like that you can't twist the lip balm all the way down. Overall, it's a good inexpensive lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 8:07:00 AM More reviews by kimberlea

I personally love these, I have it in Strawberry and Raspberry and I wear them both pretty often. The smell and taste are sweet but, not overpowering by any means. As far as moisturizing goes it's ok, not the best but I didn't buy it for that purpose so I'm not disappointed by it. I would definitely buy this again, it's like a lipstick and lipgloss in one application and the colors are subtle yet pigmented. Strawberry is more of an everyday color for me, Raspberry is very pink so I don't wear it as often but I love them both and I want to try some of the other colors. For the price I definitely recommend trying it!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

I bought this because it is strawberry and looks cute. Very artificial strawberry smell, of course but still fun. Not the best lip product I have used but not the worst. The only con would be that the pink color (there is a subtle pink color) can accumulate on your lips after numerous reapplications throughout the day but that is easily remedied with wiping it off and then reapplying. I would not buy again only because I am always buying new products but I certainly can see the appeal of these.