November 23, 2014 | 1274 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bobbi Brown - Eye Sweep brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Tashi09

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I always wanted this brush when I saw Bobbi using it in her videos. I finally made the splurge and it really does work well -- perfect for getting a decent amount of all-over color down. It's expensive but it does the job. The bristles hold the powder better than the smaller, cheaper ones I had been using.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this brush for applying base color all over the eye. I sometimes use it to blend out the crease color. Even though I think this brush is slightly expensive, but I love how it performs. Never shed, never bleed, not scratchy. So I think it's totally a great deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by acoates0005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my first Bobbi Brown brush, I usually use MAC, or Tarina Tarantino. I love this brush I do believe as far as applying eyeshadow it is the best brush I have used. The applicator is larger than most eyeshadow brushes but I do not find this to be a problem when using. I am looking forward to purchasing more brushes from Bobbi Brown.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by audge723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this brush is really great. i have so many different brushes for the lid, crease, outer v....but i love this the most. most of my brushes are by LM or trish mcevoy which are top rated brushes, but i actually love this sweep brush the most. it picks up just the right amount of shadow. i highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2010 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Eladia

This is a great brush for exactly what it says, it provides a lovely sweep of color. I have large eyelid space and on most mornings I just use one neutral color. This brush picks up just the right amount of color and sweeps it beautifully across the lid. No other brush has ever been able to do that without much blending. It has shaven so much time off my makeup routine in the morning that now I can sleep a little bit more. I love the way it feels and the way it performs. Probably my favorite brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 7:22:00 PM More reviews by ns4487

This brush was ok, but it shed on me! there is nothing more frustrating. im hoping that this wont happen every time i use it, but if it does, i can't say that I would repurchase. It is a nice brush otherwise for applying product, although it is slightly on the large side for my eye shape. I dont think it is great for precision application, but as an overall brush its not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2010 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Brandjunkie

This is my latest BB brush and I absolutely adore it! I have a lot of lid space and this brush really covers the area well with just one sweep. It's really soft and yet dense enough to pack on the color while blending it in at the same time. My HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by dangerbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a really good brush .. u can put a base color with it or use it on the crease .. really soft .. good for blending both crease and the under eye area.. its expensive but worths it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 6:24:00 PM More reviews by ilookflawless

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This brush is not shown on the Bobbi Brown website at the moment so I hope it's not discontinued. It's still on BB UK site. This brush is round large eyeshadow brush perfect for applying base colour. I much prefer it to the Bobbi Brown eye shader brush. It reminds me a little bit of MAC's 227 brush but this brush is far superior. The brush hairs are so soft, and they are densely packed so it can be used both for colour application and blending. It's one of my favorite eyeshadow brushes and I'm definitely getting a back-up!