Bobbi Brown Eye Sweep brush

4.8

on 5/10/2015 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I use this brush every single time I apply powder eye shadow - for applying all over lighter shades or for putting on medium shades on the lower lid and up into the crease. The Eye Sweep Brush picks up the right amount of powder and lays it down evenly, due to its larger size head it's also a time saver. Washes easily, doesn't shed and after 2+ years it looks and performs like new. I also have the travel size of this brush, same size of the brush head with a shorter handle. A true staple brush for me and if I lost it, I would definitely get another one, it's worth every penny.

on 5/3/2015 9:42:00 AM

My god, what a beautiful brush this is! My HG brush for eye makeup. Soft, dense, moves perfectly on eyelid without dragging the skin and diffuses the shade equally all over. I could use more than one of this brush actually, but sadly it's a little pricey for that :)

on 4/17/2013 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Love this brush for applying base color all over the eye. I sometimes use it to blend out the crease color. Even though I think this brush is slightly expensive, but I love how it performs. Never shed, never bleed, not scratchy. So I think it's totally a great deal.

on 12/6/2011 2:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is my first Bobbi Brown brush, I usually use MAC, or Tarina Tarantino. I love this brush I do believe as far as applying eyeshadow it is the best brush I have used. The applicator is larger than most eyeshadow brushes but I do not find this to be a problem when using. I am looking forward to purchasing more brushes from Bobbi Brown.

on 9/14/2011 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this brush is really great. i have so many different brushes for the lid, crease, outer v....but i love this the most. most of my brushes are by LM or trish mcevoy which are top rated brushes, but i actually love this sweep brush the most. it picks up just the right amount of shadow. i highly recommend it.

on 11/7/2010 12:59:00 PM

This is a great brush for exactly what it says, it provides a lovely sweep of color. I have large eyelid space and on most mornings I just use one neutral color. This brush picks up just the right amount of color and sweeps it beautifully across the lid. No other brush has ever been able to do that without much blending. It has shaven so much time off my makeup routine in the morning that now I can sleep a little bit more. I love the way it feels and the way it performs. Probably my favorite brush.

on 8/29/2010 7:22:00 PM

This brush was ok, but it shed on me! there is nothing more frustrating. im hoping that this wont happen every time i use it, but if it does, i can't say that I would repurchase. It is a nice brush otherwise for applying product, although it is slightly on the large side for my eye shape. I dont think it is great for precision application, but as an overall brush its not too bad.

on 3/29/2010 1:05:00 AM

This is my latest BB brush and I absolutely adore it! I have a lot of lid space and this brush really covers the area well with just one sweep. It's really soft and yet dense enough to pack on the color while blending it in at the same time. My HG.

on 9/22/2009 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

this is a really good brush .. u can put a base color with it or use it on the crease .. really soft .. good for blending both crease and the under eye area.. its expensive but worths it

This brush is not shown on the Bobbi Brown website at the moment so I hope it's not discontinued. It's still on BB UK site. This brush is round large eyeshadow brush perfect for applying base colour. I much prefer it to the Bobbi Brown eye shader brush. It reminds me a little bit of MAC's 227 brush but this brush is far superior. The brush hairs are so soft, and they are densely packed so it can be used both for colour application and blending. It's one of my favorite eyeshadow brushes and I'm definitely getting a back-up!