November 22, 2014 | 1641 users online

Blush - NARS - Desire

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

I love this blush, it give you the perfect flush, has great pigmentation. It's scary in the pan but looks flawlessly natural on the face.

It's such a great blush I apply it on my fingers and rub it around my cheek bones and voila!
A beautiful natural flush. I can't express enough how beautiful blend able nars products are and how easy they are to apply.

This blush is great for everyday and lasts FOREVER. A must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! I do find Nars products expensive so not a fan of that. The color looks very bright in pan but is more subtle on. I actually went in wanting Gaiety, but it ended being too light for me. I am light-medium with blue eyes and cool to neutral undertones. The Gaiety was almost a highlight color. Desire is pretty pink pop. I do not find the blush to be too pigmented. It is easy to apply and blend. I find the black case sleek and pretty. I use the sephora pro angled blush brush to apply. I am loving color right now in summer, using daily. I stopped using warm tones blush because they are not my most flattering. Very pretty cotton candy pink. Hot pink but not soo dramatic. I finally get the Nars blush hype. I expect it to work as doll color on me when I am paler in winter as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

A gorgeous shade in the pan, but not really MY shade. It brightens me up a bit, but doesn't come off natural and flattering and make me glow. Far too expensive to purchase again, for average results. For reference I am NC25/30.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 8:46:00 AM More reviews by cocobinx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

AMAZING blush! I never bothered to get it for years because I knew it was super bright and very pigmented. I was afraid I'd look like a clown. But if you apply a small amount, it gives you the most amazing dolly cheeks! It really lifts your face and makes you look vibrant. I highly recommend having this color in your collection if you're a blush fan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 1:24:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a matte, bright, cool toned pink color, but it doesn't look that bright after its blended. It's probably the most pigmented blush I have ever tried. It lasts on the skin, and the blush as a whole will last you forever because you really only need a tiny amount. I dab a Mac 168 in the blush, tap off excess, and apply, and I have to use a very light hand with Nars blushes. I love them! They have black, sleek, and sturdy packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not much more to say other than a REALLY pretty pop of pink colour. Use sparingly, only dab your brush in as it is SUPER finely milled and if you swatch it w your finger you feel its dreamy texture.

GORGEOUS!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2013 5:37:00 AM More reviews by carm67

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used this blush for the past 7 years almost daily and I'm only on my 2nd pan I believe. Its a great everyday blush for those that like the flush cheek look. Easy to overdo - I just tap my brush onto the pan twice (lightly) and then apply. Worth the price given that so little is used with each application. My hg.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by hyacinth289

pretty color and super long lasting.
It was expensive, but because of the quality, I think it is worth it.
it is gonna take me a long time to go through this ever ~! I have been using this everyday since I got it. I have Taos, I use that more during summer and Desire more for winter time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by CatherineTramell

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is wonderful! But the key to success is to apply it with a VERY light hand otherwise you will look like a clown. Start with just the teensiest amount, barely touching the pan with the brush. Yes, this blush might just last you forever. It gives my fair skin a very natural flush. Like I have been out running or just come in from the cold. There is no shimmer or glitter but it is not chalky either. It is finely milled, very good quality. The quality, the fact that you will never run out and the fantastic results make the high price totally justifiable. It is simply the perfect cool toned pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2013 3:14:00 AM More reviews by SimplePleasures

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Totally gorgeous colour, freaking love it. Wakes up my whole face. As other reviewers have said it is very buildable; apply with a light hand and add more as needed. In my opinion this blush is superior to the cult classic Orgasm; while Desire is not as versatile as a peachy-pink shade like Orgasm and can't be worn with every eye or lip colour, it is much better formulated, more finely-milled, and applies like a dream compared to Orgasm. Seems to last longer as well.

I usually apply two light swipes of this with a fluffy blush brush for a nice, natural, girly flush. Looks great with basically everything except a smoky eye or red or coral lip. If you're looking for an introduction to NARS blushes, I would suggest you try this one first.

To tell you the truth, I'm WAY more into cream blushes and stains these days over powder. For the most part, I think they give a superior lit-from-within glow. I'm looking to switch my blush stash mostly over to cream. BUT, Desire is an exception. I would buy again, if I ever do hit pan (it lasts forever).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No