October 2, 2014 | 1411 users online

Blush - Illamasqua - Tremble

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

For swatch purposes to show an accurate colour shade of this blush for those on here doing a little research before purchase - sorry to say this blush is very badly behaved when having a camera aimed in its face!

It definately does not contain any "brown" like a couple of the photos above. In the pan it's very much a light but vibrant looking peach-light pink. On my arm it swatches a light peach-pink, however on my NC15 yellow toned skin this is the most pretty light pink with no peach and that is why I am loving it so much. It gives a soft and fresh light pink to the cheeks that looks so good with a neutral or smoky eye.

Illamasqua blushes sure are pigmented so you need to proceed with a light hand and build up as necessary for darker skin. I'm not sure how this would wear on a skin tone beyond NC30 or if it would show up as much.

I'm happy with the results using this with either a dense fan brush, RT stipple brush or the ELF flat top powder, really blended in it looks so pretty and lasts all day. At 4.5 g and only having to use a light hand I can see this lasting nearly forever, however if I did run out it would be a certain repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by professorpigtoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have light skin with a warm undertone and this is the most natural looking blush I've ever owned. I also LOVE the fact there is no sparkle/ glitter in it, which I hate in blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Pictures of this blush online do not do it justice, in fact the pictures here don't look at all like the product looks in the pan. This is a vibrant peachy pink colour.

I have a heard time getting blushes to show true to colour on my skin for whatever reason, and this blush looks very close to how it looks in the pan. I love Illasmasqua blushes! Highly recommend this!

This image is pretty on par to what it looks like!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I just got this blush couple of days back and I guess I am still trying to figure out how this one works its best.

I got hooked on an online image of some girl wearing Tremble - and it looked very peachy/pinky to me and of course as a big lover of everything that is peachy or pinky - I had to have it!

Texture & Application: it has this powdery texture that applies sheer I believe. In terms of similarity, it reminds me of Mac sheer blush texture. At first I used a duo-fiber brush to apply it, but what happened, the blush powder was flying all over the place and it was hard to blend it. But the other day I opted for a Real Techniques blush brush - and I immediately noticed amazing difference - it applied smoothly and you don't need much as Tremble is very pigmented.

Finish: the blush looks sheer yet nice and matte on the skin. Except on my NC30 skin color which is fair-medium, but more towards fair-- Tremble looks more pinky than peachy. I believe when I swatched it in store, the tester was bleached out by the harsh lightning over the time - that's why it looked more peachy to me.

Anyhow - I looked for a special shade to add it to my collection, but in its finish it looks very similar to my other blushes which is a little thumb down (but maybe my own fault). Yet I don't regret buying it, it is my first product from Illamasqua and I would totally recommend it! It will last you a loooong time as it is so pigmented you hardly need a small amount for the finished dolled-up look. The color would pick up brighter on lighter skin tones, but it is also suitable for medium skin tones as a nice pinky every day blush, for all seasons.

For more in-depth reviews on other great makeup products head here: http://thepartyparrot.wix.com/partyparrotblog

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by songy67

A bright matte neutral pink. The brightness of it reminds me of NARS Desire, but this has less of a blue undertone. It's definitely not a peachy shade though. It's a straight-up bubblegum pink that looks absolutely radiant on the skin.

This is my first Illamasqua product and I am very impressed with the texture of this blush. You only need a very small amount because a little goes a long way. It's silky smooth, highly pigmented, and blends into the skin easily and seamlessly. When I wear this my entire complexion just looks healthier and more youthful. It lasts for a decent amount of time on my oily skin - as well as any other powder blush - but because this is so bright, even when it fades a bit there's still a subtle glow left behind on my face. I have really been enjoying this.

Even the lightweight packaging is a plus in my book because it makes this easy to grab for and a good choice to travel with. The design of it is modern and chic with a bit of edge. It doesn't feel flimsy or cheap, it just feels light and minimalistic. I'm glad that instead of including a mirror I would probably never use they included a clear window so I can see what color I'm reaching for.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Anera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know why nobody loves their package! I find it stylish and sturdy. Plus it has a big nice mirror. I hate when I pay a lot and get the product in a cardboard box. Just hate it! On my skin it looks as a warmed up pink (SB no. 6; Bourjois 52, Guerlain 01). Depending on the eye makeup and lipstick the color may look more or less peach, but deinately a pink, which I find very interesting :D. Recommend, would buy it again, lasts all day, highly pigmented. The only downside is that when you swipe it with a brush ( I use RT) it ends kind of messy: it crumbles. The powder is spread in the whole compact which makes the compact dirty. What a product waste :( Just bear in mind, I heard you have to be careful (musn't fall) as the blush gets easily broken.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am working my way through trying out my new haul of Illamasqua powder blushes. I have been wearing this one recently and really loving it. Well, I love all of the ones I have tried so far. These are just lovely and long lasting. So easy to apply and blend out too. On my light olive toned NC20 skin, this blush seems to be a vibrant peach. I use a light hand as it is quite pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by 1hotchick909

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are by far the best blushes I have ever had. I have had more expensive high end brands to compare to, and nothing beats these. This blush is so incredibly pigmented. The texture is so silky, there's no fly away powder, and it blends on so nicely. The staying power is amazing, I've fallen asleep with it on and it was still there in the morning. I only need to just dab a brush with the product to apply, so it will last forever.
-Tremble is the other pink shade I have, which would work for a larger variety of skin tones, and it is so beautiful. It's a true neutral-warm pink shade, looks great on cool and warm tones. It is definitely a bright pink and more opaque as compared to the pastel-ness of Katie.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 7:08:00 AM More reviews by rawrcelle

Beautiful blush on nc 30 skin. It is my HG blush my go to everyday blush it gives me just enough of a flush of pink that looks natural. Been using it for six months I still have much left in pan. Very pigmented and pretty good staying power. I think this blush does really well on oily to combo skin types for it mattifys the cheeks quite nicely.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

NW10 (neutral-cool toned, very fair), blue eyes, Color season is True Summer, Baumann Skin Type is OSPW.

Much like my review of Hussy, I was disappointed in this blush because I found it didn't do anything for me that my other blushes already did. I liked how it looked, but I prefer my other blush, Palladio Rosey, which imparts a subtle glow. Meh, maybe I just am biased against matte blushes.