Lancome Hypnose Drama

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Simethicone, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Phenoxyethanol . May Contain/Peut Contenir : CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.

on 5/23/2015 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This mascara is my go-to mascara when I want a dramatic look and really want my lashes to steal the show. Although this mascara is pricey, I think it is worth the money. This mascara has a really strong chemical smell before you apply it to your lashes, the smell is not at all noticeable once it has been applied, I have highly sensitive eyes so did find this product sometimes felt like it was burning on days my eyes were extra sensitive. This mascara holds the curl of the lashes all day after it has set, and is not overly flakey (I sometimes find it flakey but only when I touch my eyes a lot). I love this mascara and think that I will be using it for years to come

on 5/9/2015 10:31:00 PM

It's an alright mascara. It didn't give me a dramatic look like it claims.
It gives very nice length but no matter how hard I tried to make it look intense, it just wouldn't build any volume at the base of the lashes. I'll wear it to work but this mascara is not worth $32 at all. I have tried cheaper mascaras that were better. You are basically paying for the name and I expected a lot from this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I find this mascara to be more of a 3.5 then 3 or 4 score lippie mascara. I got it as a sample in sephora's latest lash stash and I have to admit that it was one of the best ones in the bunch. While I am not very partial to traditional mascara brushes the curvature of the brush did intrigue me. At first I didn't really like how it applied (especially because it can be quite a smudger )but the more and more times that I worked with it the more I kind of started liking the results that I got. I find that it's a very customizable mascara. It can give nice definition with a coat or two but you can definitely build it up. I added a few coats and definitely saw some lash drama. It almost looked like I was wearing falsies! the rose scent was nice to. Now for the cons: As I said earlier its a very wet formula when first applying so it smudges easily. Also it tends to get clumpy if you don't meticulously work with it while building it up. It also tends to flake by the end of the day and can dry your lashes out. Not to mention the price for the full size tube is pretty high. Overall it's a pretty good mascara but I wouldn't necesarily call it an HG due to it's shortcomings.. I would probably only wear this for special occasions but not daily.

on 5/5/2015 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

You really can not go wrong with Lancome mascaras. I love using this when I want extra drama for my eye look. The formula is a little wet, but the bristles are very flexible to help combat clumping. If I use it by itself it usually lasts about 5 hours before looking a little tired, but when I use it with the Cils Booster it last all day looking amazing.

on 5/5/2015 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Never buying this again. I expected so much better from Lancome. It is horribly clumpy and makes all the lashes stick together so much so you can see the clumps in your normal vision when looking at things. It smells odd, the brush is terrible and the actual stuff is so thick and useless. I hate it and i don't recommend this to anyone. Unfortunately I bought a 2 pack so I must finish this bottle and then the next. so annoyed.

on 4/30/2015 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought based on the excellent reviews and photos. This mascara had potential to be HG for me, but I seem to be super sensitive to scented mascaras. I didn't think the scent was bad, however it caused headaches. I will not repurchase.

on 4/24/2015 12:03:00 AM

Terrible. While it was easy to apply and made my lashes look great, it starts flaking off almost immediately. Hours later I had black rings under my eyes. So glad I had this in a sample size from a Sephora Lash Stash and didn't actually buy a full-size one. A ridiculously overpriced, crap mascara.

on 4/4/2015 9:45:00 AM

I absolutely HATE this mascara! Its extremely thick and clumpy, made my lashes stick together, and after a couple of hours starts to flake off around my eyes and cheekbones. If its a warm or humid day the little flakes start to "melt" and it smears on my face or gives me raccoon eyes. Yuck - never again.

on 3/26/2015 3:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

First let me say that my lashes are naturally long, this mascara makes them look fuller, longer and stunning. The price is stupid for mascara, and the downside is that it dries out pretty fast. It also leaves ash under my eyes within a month or so. I also love Dior show and my newest love is Benefit roller lash. It's a little less pricey but not as dramatic. If you're going on the date of your life...just get this mascara!

on 3/20/2015 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I had hoped this would be a holy grail product for me, but it's not! I have extremely short lashes with no curl at all. This mascara was really wet and made my lashes stick together after one coat. I have to scrape most of the product of the brush to get a decent look. The scraped off residue stays in the opening and dries. Makes it all into a dry clumpy mess. Really disapointed

Popular Mascaras