April 16, 2014 | 1386 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - dream angels Enchanted perfume

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 9:04:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is really nice perfume and quite a departure from other scents in Heavenly line which, IMO, is generic and entirely forgettable. I was browsing in VS store and this bottle caught my eye. I sniffed it and right away knew that I had to have it. This is sultry fruity oriental with notes of coconut and rasberry. The scent have decent lasting power and lingers on my skin for several hours without being overpowering and smells warm and sensual. This is one of the few fragrances from VS that I think is sexy and womanly. I'd say Enchanted falls in the same category as Halle Berry fragrance, Hot by RL and Brown Sugar and Fig by BBW. IF you like these, you will definately like Enchanted.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by Kimber7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I smelled this on a women in a store yesterday and had to ask her immedietly what she was wearing. Ironically she had just purchased it herself and showed it to me. She smelled so nice and the scent lingered behind her like a gentle breeze, not offensive at all but super sultry. I really HAD to have it! So I went and purchased the perfume and body spray(which is what she was wearing.) LOVE IT :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by chanelben

i just got Dream Angels Heavenly Enchanted body mist and rich body cream.when it is first sprayed on i pick up in the coconut milk in it. then the razberry note comes out. the body creame goes on smooth and feels great on the skin, in fact most of the dream angels lotions are fabulous!! enchanted smells very sultry to me. perfect for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 2:47:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

ENCHANTED PERFUME ...DREAM ANGELS LINE....RASBERRY,AMBER,COCONUT..NOTES....SMELLS GOOD...BUT, SMELLS LIKE JUICY COUTURE VIVA LA JUICY...WITH A HINT OF REGULAR JUICY COUTURE....GOOD COPY THOUGH! LIKE IT...AND THE BOTTLE IS CUTE!