August 21, 2014 | 967 users online

Scrubs - Obagi - ZO Skin Health Exfoliating Polish

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by nsj123

This is freaking AMAZING! It has this amazing peppermint-like scent and the consistency is completely different to the Exfoliating Cleanser. The only thing I can compare it to describe the texture is beautiful beach sand. I say this because it has tiny rough exfoliating beads that are very dense and packed in.
This is a strong product which is why it is only recommended to be used once a week rather than on a daily basis. I use this once a week and gently massage it on to my face focusing on my nose (to remove the abundant blackheads) and it feels like it completely removes all the impurities from my skin. Love this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 6:49:00 AM More reviews by zelozel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My skin was at its worst condition when my aesthetician introduce ZO skin health products to me. Small bumps and pimples were all over my face. My skin is really really oily and dead skin can build up so easily. This exfoliator really helps in getting rid those dead skin layers. For me, i can immediately feels that my skin can breathe again. Although the price might be a little bit steep for some people, but trust me, this product is THE BOMB esp if your skin is oily and blemish prone

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by adrianabanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So first of all, this product came in a set of the cleanser, toner pads, lotion and this scrub. I bought it because a dermatologist recommended it and said it would help to cure my acne. Well, it did. Kind of. I still have acne so am I little disappointed that I spent $150 on this, which didn't give me the results I wanted. For that much money, I want it to work.
Anyway, I did want to mention that this exfoliating scrub was the best scrub I've ever used and would probably go back just to buy it. But it is really expensive on it's own. After the first use, my skin literally felt sooooo soft and it felt like it was really clean. It really gets into your pores because the granules are even finer than sand. It smells pretty good too, like something from the sea. I only used it twice a week since it would probably make my skin peel had I used it more. Plus it only says to use it twice a week. It kind of made my skin red afterwards, but that was probably because I scrubbed really hard in the hopes that it would scrape off my acne or something. The ONLY complaint I have with this product is that it costs a lot and runs out too fast.
But all in all I would highly suggest this if you're looking for a nice face scrub!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by seiran

I really like this polish! It does help with breakouts but it is no miracle product so don't expect your acne to be cured. However, for its intended purpose as a polish, it is excellent! You should only use this 3 times a week at most as it can be too much for your skin to take daily. I would give it a 5/5 had it been available in Canada. I was told this will last me 6 months but after using it for 3 weeks now, it will last me 3-4 months. At $60 USD for an exfoliating polish which does exfoliate really well, I'd buy it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 2:22:00 AM More reviews by rsaade

I got a sample of this in a promotional offer from Zo. I could not believe it how well it exfoliated and left my skin smooth, I just wish it would come in a tube not a jar for hygene purposes. If you got $75 to spend on a scrub buy this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by SkincareAficionada

Another wow! This will save you a lot of money! The results are comparable to crystal peels or professional microdermabrasion treatments! Im my opinion this is much better, i believe it is better to use this everyday than a crystal peel done once a month, and as an added bonus, it is formulated with ester antioxidants! GREAT GREAT BUY!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by roroluca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've only used this exfoliator for a few weeks but I must say I am VERY impressed. This smells quite pleasant (like a citrusy scent .. very reminiscent of grapefruit or lemon) and it's a light turquoise color. I use this every other morning after my cleanser and rub it all over my face and neck for 1 minute and upon rinsing, my skin feels VERY soft and smooth. It's much too early to know whether or not the vitamins in this product have had benefits, but I've been told that the magnesium crystals allow the vitamins to be absorbed by the skin even after you have rinsed off the product. Also, as someone with a bad case of milia, this has definitely helped me! About half the milia on my forehead has GONE which makes me SO happy! Extractions take too long to get rid of and you only need about a dime-size of this product per application.

PS: For anyone contemplating whether or not to get this product or Dr. Brandt's famous Microdermabrasion Polish, I've been told that: "We use round crystals; Brandt’s is diamond-shaped. The significance is this: sharp edges can cause micro-cuts in the skin. We use round crystals so that the skin is not damaged. Dr. Obagi’s formula uses several different kinds of anti-oxidants—A, C, C-esters and E—so you’re getting more protection."

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No