November 26, 2014 | 1616 users online

Lip Liners - Shiseido - Smoothing lip pencil RS303

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2009 1:15:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

I was looking for a nice light-medium pink lip liner to go with my light-mid pink lipsticks. MAC angel is my HG and other than gingerroot liplier by mac, i havent been able to find anything else for it. I really love this pencil. It gives such a beautiful precise line, very ''professional''. Its very pigmented so theres no tugging and dragging this along my lips like i have to with ginger root which is so hard to get any colour pay out from. I think personally ginger root is lighter so a slightly better option for angel mac lipstick but this liner is much more long lasting and definitely one ill be using on my nights out! When paired with angel it tones angel down slightly, and thats why i prefer not to use with angel but for all my other pinks its great. I wish there were more colours in this range as i was also looking for a good nude :(