Wet 'n' Wild Natural Wear Lip Shimmer

Price: $

Price: $

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Macadamia Integrafolia Seed Oil, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Sorbic Acid, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Leaf Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Linum Usistatssimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract.

I've been using this for 7 years In the shade sugar . I love it , I recommend it all the time as it is natural , pretty and inexpensive. It smells good as well. However I will say if you're not into a lot of shimmer this might not be the best product but you sure can't beat it for 2$.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought this on a whim one day and I am really pleasantly surprised with this lip balm!

I love lip products with a passion, and I own quite a lot. I'm very happy to say this is one of my favorites.

PACKAGING: A simple, long, lip balm style tube. The cap is the color of the product inside, which is nice. The tube has some designs that look like trees or leaves or something found in nature haha. It's pretty and fresh and works well.

FORMULA: Wooooooaaahh I don't know what I was expecting, but this is such a pleasant formula to wear. It's smooth and creamy, but not too creamy to where it slides all around your lips and everywhere else. Not too thick, not too thin, or too slick, sticky, tacky, nothing "too much" in this lip balm. Hugs the lips and is very moisturizing and nourishing.

LONGEVITY: About 3-4 hours. Great for a tinted lip balm.

COLOR: I have the shade Berry. My perfect my lips but better color. Surprising pigmented. It's a natural pink with flattering silver and pink shimmer. It's not overly shimmery which is great! I love a good shimmer and this lip balm has just that. It looks more like shine rather than shimmer, since the shimmer is so fine. Overall, so beautiful!

SCENT: It smells slightly like peppermint. It has a small tingle on the lips in the beginning but fades quickly.

Definitely a hidden gem. Love this product and it was so inexpensive! Score!

on 6/15/2015 5:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got 3 of these as part of a gift,and they are actually good.They are nice over lipliner,slightly moisturizing and some shine to them. I think the darker pink is a favorite of mine the one in the center of the picture. It looks good with a nude or pink liner. The natural part is an added bonus.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Pros: Beautiful color selection, safe ingredients, excellent price.
Cons: Not at all moisturizing. Also, I think "shimmer" is an understatement - these balms are downright glittery.
I would give these a second chance if they changed the formula to be either more hydrating or less "shimmery" (or both,) but in the meantime I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

they have good pigments but i feel like they don't moisturize.

I think these are lovely and have amazing staying power but they really dried my lips out. Packaging was fine but I'm not sure I would repurchase because they dried my lips out.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have Wet 'n' Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer in Sugar 102 & it's a soft baby pink. This lip product is obviously very shimmery, but that wound up being the con in my opinion. It's actually the only reason I dislike this! I put this on & I immediately saw three times more glitter than I did lip gloss. There's a ton of glitter & I thought of the kind of frosty gloss you'd wear in the '90s or early 2000s. The shade of pink is cute, not that anyone would know because 70% of the product is straight up sparkle. I expected more of a tint or a stain & the formula is closer to being lipstick.

The product itself & the shade aren't the issue—the uneven ratio of shimmer to lip gloss is what is turning me off. I hate to say that because I'm almost certain I'd love it if it had none of even less of it. This is moisturizing & doesn't settle into the lines in my lips. It's not sticky or too thick. I like the minty scent & it reminds me of how a Burt's Bees products smell. How weird the shimmer looks on my dark skin is unattractive. I'm going to have to wear this with a separate product to tone down the frost.

on 9/6/2013 12:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

As I've been switching my products to natural ones, I've found there are many so-called "natural" things out there that still contain some of the worst chemicals (*cough* Burt's Bees Radiance Nite Creme). Then, the things that truly are "clean" are pricey as heck. So imagine my joy when I found these lip balms/tints!! Great quality, amazing price and no bad ingredients. Wow!

on 8/24/2013 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have tried the colors berry and cinnamon and they are both gorgeous. They are pigmented, moisturizing, long wearing, and not sticky at all. They also have a slightly minty scent which I like.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am pleasantly surprised with these lip shimmers! I have four of them (Spice, Berry, Tart and Frost) and have reviewed some of them individually, but wanted to write a collective review because I think they are a good bargain for what they are. Other than the color Frost (very pale shimmery pink, similar to Burt's Bees Champagne lip shimmer) they are quite pigmented and they all have good lasting power. They don't contain petroleum or parabens which I try to avoid whenever possible. And, they are dirt cheap (1.99 where I live and they frequently go on sale). My favorite color is Berry, a MLBB shimmery medium pink. But I actually like all the ones I've tried. I would recommend this product for anyone who likes tinted lip balms. I have more expensive ones but I find myself reaching for these quite often.