December 20, 2014 | 985 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Natural Wear Lip Shimmer

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2014 9:38:00 PM More reviews by CastlesMadeOfSand

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: Beautiful color selection, safe ingredients, excellent price.
Cons: Not at all moisturizing. Also, I think "shimmer" is an understatement - these balms are downright glittery.
I would give these a second chance if they changed the formula to be either more hydrating or less "shimmery" (or both,) but in the meantime I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Makeupfordays

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

they have good pigments but i feel like they don't moisturize.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by Clapyourhandstwice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think these are lovely and have amazing staying power but they really dried my lips out. Packaging was fine but I'm not sure I would repurchase because they dried my lips out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2014 10:41:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I have Wet n Wild Natural Blend Lip Shimmer in Sugar 102, which is a shimmery baby pink colour. I know this is weird coming from ME, but I'm not a fan of the gltiter! I think the shimmer overpowers the colour & gives my lips a frosty, '90s teenage look. The shade itself is very pretty & the colour payoff is surprising. I was expecting more of a tint or balm, but the formula is really close to being a lipstick. It is moisturizing & doesn't settle into the lines in my lips. It's not sticky or too thick & it smells minty Lip Shimmer smells like a Burt's Bees products to me.

Unfortunately, because of how odd all that shimmer looks on my dark skin, I'm going to have to wear this on top of or underneath another lip product. The only time I can imagine wearing this alone is if I were to go to a party or some type of evening event. I like this product, but I just can't deal the borderline striptease performer glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 12:32:00 PM More reviews by 78peahen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

As I've been switching my products to natural ones, I've found there are many so-called "natural" things out there that still contain some of the worst chemicals (*cough* Burt's Bees Radiance Nite Creme). Then, the things that truly are "clean" are pricey as heck. So imagine my joy when I found these lip balms/tints!! Great quality, amazing price and no bad ingredients. Wow!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried the colors berry and cinnamon and they are both gorgeous. They are pigmented, moisturizing, long wearing, and not sticky at all. They also have a slightly minty scent which I like.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am pleasantly surprised with these lip shimmers! I have four of them (Spice, Berry, Tart and Frost) and have reviewed some of them individually, but wanted to write a collective review because I think they are a good bargain for what they are. Other than the color Frost (very pale shimmery pink, similar to Burt's Bees Champagne lip shimmer) they are quite pigmented and they all have good lasting power. They don't contain petroleum or parabens which I try to avoid whenever possible. And, they are dirt cheap (1.99 where I live and they frequently go on sale). My favorite color is Berry, a MLBB shimmery medium pink. But I actually like all the ones I've tried. I would recommend this product for anyone who likes tinted lip balms. I have more expensive ones but I find myself reaching for these quite often.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

I bought this product knowing it's more of lipstick than a tinted lip balm. Plus, I had a coupon so it was only $1. Well anyway, I was still surprised about the intense cover this "lip balm" has! I got the 105 Spice and it was pinkish-red. It is definitely not an everyday look for me since it was intense, but maybe a dramatic evening look.
One swipe of this on my lips and it's there. You really notice the change of color on my lips. Compared to other colors, this particular one isn't as shimmery, but you can notice a light shine.
I would love to try more colors

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

It's an okay product. I have it in the shade "Sugar" (No. 102). It can melt, so I try to be careful not to put it in a place that's too hot. But it goes on smoothly and leaves lips a frosty, baby pink color. It also has a bit of a minty scent to it, which is refreshing and cooling on the lips... plus could freshen your breath a little. However, I would not buy this product again. I don't use it too often and I've used many other lip balms I liked better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by lipglossluver812

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a frosty light pink. it looked pretty, but the color i got would look better on darker skin. i also got pinky red, and i loved it. PLZ get it. it's so pretty!