MAC Next To Nothing

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

I literally use this eyeshadow every day. It is serious HG material. It's gorgeous as a wash and a highlighter. Although I don't really use the other colors in the Tempting quad swapping for it was sooooo worth just because I discovered Next To Nothing.

on 1/18/2011 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i am so sad to hear i can re purchase, not only did i hit pan, im now scraping sides.. this is really a perfect color for crease inner corner, etc... if they repromote i will def purchase a few!!

on 11/5/2010 12:27:00 PM

One of my HG eyeshadows and I am really sad that they discountinued this!

It was a perfect match to my eyelid and I loved using it for smokey eyes.

on 10/11/2009 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite e/s wash! I'm a PPP and my eyelids are a little darker than my normal skin tone. On me, this is a very pretty (slight pinky) champagne color with a hint of shimmer.....not over the top sparkle and not too pink, not too yellow, not too white....perfect for me & my coloring! On most days, I only wear this along with eye liner and mascara. It is very subtle but makes my look complete. I hate that this is not offered alone but a little goes a long way. This is very smooth and not cakey at all. HG!

on 8/9/2009 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I know this e/s only comes in quads but I really wanted to write a review on it.

It's a very light salmony color, almost flesh toned which makes this amazing to use as a brow highlight. i find that when i have way too much shimmer going a nice subtle highlight is the answer. when i use a matte white it looks still ott at times so i'll use either my face powder or this great e/s.