July 28, 2014 | 1161 users online

rated 2.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: This product is described on the About Face Web site as "a fabulous neutralizer for any area of the face that might have a bit of red or pink showing through." It is a pale "dirty" green in the sample baggy, whereas similar green-toned color correctors tend to be light to bright mint green.
Used alone: Gave my pale skin a light greenish cast. Not pretty. No way in heck would I wear this alone unless it was Halloween!
Used with other products: Today I used this with Pure Luxe Creamy Natural foundation, followed by About Face Cashmere Stockings in Level One, and my complexion looked pretty good, but not as good as it did yesterday when I wore EM Pick Me Up Pink to conceal my ruddiness. No matter how much they claim not to, green color correctors, this one included, leave behind a slight green tone, even under carefully applied foundation. The ruddiness might be gone, but now I look sick! I prefer EDM PMUP to conceal the ruddiness in my otherwise porcelain skin tone.
Where did I buy this: About Face Web site.
Price: $1 for a 1/4-teaspoon sample.
Packaging: Standard small plastic zip-lock baggie; annoying to deal with but too little product to merit transferring to a sample pot.
Would I buy again: Nope. continued >>