October 30, 2014 | 1839 users online

Polishes - Chanel - Intermezzo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Maurie97

Totally enjoying my new Chanel Intermezzo nail polish. It is such a flattering girly color and I cannot imagine it not looking good on anyone. Its white/off white with a beautiful pink iridescence shining through. I have short nails right now and it looks amazing and makes my short nails look classy and finished. Must try polish. In regards to application, I didn't have any problems with bubbling. Streaking a tad bit, as with any of the shearer colors. Nothing I couldn't work out and I am VERY fussy with polish. One thin coat could work on this and 3 coats is perfect for an opaque pale look. Chanel never surprises me. Their polish is amazing. My only other is Black Satin,but would love to add more. Price tag is high, yes. Ebay is a good option, just be careful as to who you are buying from. Try at least one Chanel polish in your life.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by CocoG10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous! This polish is one of my (many) favourites from Chanel. The colour is unexpected and unusual - white shot through with an iridescent pink. It's stunning.
My one complaint is the application. It's SO difficult to get this on evenly. I normally have to put 3, sometimes 4, thin coats on (too thick and it bubbles...).
The wear is as with any other Chanel polish - brilliant. I can go a week or more with no chips.
I don't feel I need a tan to pull this off, or avoid certain clothes. If I want to wear a particular polish, I do.
Would highly recommend this :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by MadeleineRenata

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YES! Let's start with that, YES this is an amazing white. Details as follows:
The color is white with a very soft and subtle pink iridescent cast. Just enough highlights to make this more interesting a white. Coverage: like many Chanel polishes, it isn't the easiest to make a non-streak one coat polish - but you can do that with skill and practice, but it really is incredible with 2-3 coats for total coverage. For the most incredible results, I use it over Sephora's OPI "brightener", which just creates a wonderful layering of luminous perfect white glow!

This polish is a great example of what Chanel does like no one else - take a classic concept and kick it up to something unexpected and richer. I can't look at my pedicure often enough! The color is that yummy. I get great wear with it, and if I'm really wanting to up the shine factor, a top coat of MAC is the ultimate finish. This goes with everything in your summer wardrobe, unless you lean toward off-whites, in which case I think this would make your clothing look dingy. Incredible worn with blues, pinks, corals, orange, red... you name it. Just enough oomph to work seamlessly with a black and white look without being trite. Finally, an elegant white to sail thru summer in. Buy it while you can, you know how Chanel is... :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Kallisandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ice white with shimmery translucent glitter. One of Rachel Zoe's picks. When there isn't a color on trend, I wear this. Looks great with tanned skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2009 2:46:00 AM More reviews by EnglishRoseAmongThorns

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is really pretty, an white polish with pink opalescent shimmer, It looks kinda like mother of pearl. One coat is lovely and my preferred way of wearing this, it is really subtle and more pink that way. Two coats make it more white with the pink shimmer when the light catches it, however I think it would take 3 coats to make it fully opaque.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by snowflakegirl

Love this - I can't stop looking at my nails! One coat gives a gorgeous subtle opalescent shimmer, two is a much more oyster shell look. Much more of a pearly finish with a little less shine than normal Chanel, but that really does work with this colour. More long-lasting than usual too. I've not yet tried using it as a topcoat but sure it will be fab!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2009 10:29:00 AM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So, I have been on the hunt for a "That Girl" white nail polish forever. Opaque, wonderful clean edgy white. Today, after being called to come see the Fall 2009 collection, they had a white that intrigued me. I tried it over a silver polish I had on and was impressed thus far. It is a white, not opaque enough for me but over an opaque coat of very light pink or silver, I could make this work. It has an iridescence to it which is a fresh take on flat white, although I have never been a lover of iridescent anything. But hey, this is the closest I have come yet to a wearable, almost opaque white that I have seen decades. I do like it, am excited about wearing it, but if you want the opaqueness, then do a coat of an opaque light colour nail polish, like Bubble Bath from OPI or some other one, then two coats of this and it is nice. I would buy this again because this is an ageless and classy look.