Everyday Minerals Maple and Mums

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 12/22/2009 10:52:00 AM

Maple and Mums is my go-to for black eyeliner, wet or dry. It doesn't have as much sparkle as it looks like it does, though. I wasn't really getting it for the sparkle, so no disappointment there for me, but just warning other buyers that if you want it to sparkle, you're gonna have to mix it. Very good for a straight-up black liner though.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I am in love! This has to be one best black eyeshadows I have ever gotten. It's a very intense black, with slight shimmer. I got it as part of a set; it cost $2 for 1g. This shade of black is just beautiful and it really helps bring out shape of my eyes. I highly recommend this :)

EDIT: Man, even with urban decay potion primer, i still get raccoon eyes! I did try water foiling with the powder but that's pretty troublesome :(

on 8/22/2009 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I've been really excited about a shimmery black shadow...but this isn't it. It's just black. The consistency is nice, and it applies very smoothly, but my container has no shimmer. I'm very disappointed.

on 8/7/2009 11:18:00 PM

This is one of the colors I've been waiting to get my hands on for a long time - a shimmery black loose eyeshadow that is not chalky and applies smoothly and evenly. Although Everyday Minerals already offers some matte black shades I much prefer this one with shimmer because it is so much more versatile - from an eyeliner to an eyeshadow, to a crease/outer v darkening color this has so many uses for me and the shimmer makes it more natural and blendable. Definitely a staple color for the serious eyeshadow collector!