September 3, 2014 | 1567 users online

Makeup Brushes - Smashbox - Precision Brush #31

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 10:51:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this brush years ago in a "Showstopper" from the Canadian Shopping Channel. In the set it came with, this brush was suggested as the brush to apply the absolutely wonderful eye shadow that came in this set. Well, the brush was absolute garbage for this purpose - just absolutely useless crap that didn't pick up any colour at all and, so of course, it didn't apply any shadow onto my eyes. I put this loser of a brush aside for years - really, it's been years since I got this set. Well, the other day, all my concealer and cream shadow brushes were either dirty with cream shadow or they'd just been washed and I didn't feel like dipping my finger into the little jar where I pump out my Mac Pro Longwear concealer. And there, in a dark, "discard corner" of my cabinet was this brush. Well, all I can say is that this is PERFECT for applying concealer. It's very tapered and flat at the end so I can get right up under my lower lashes to conceal any redness. It's also very soft so I can use it to "press" the concealer onto my dark circles and pat it in without it blending away the concealer. So, while it was a useless piece of junk for the purpose recommended when I got it, I have finally found this brush's "true calling".

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is a good brush..but i much rather use my finder to blend in the concealer...