April 16, 2014 | 1017 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Eyes Light Taupe 24L

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by LianH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Lovely eyeshadow pencil that is easy to apply and stays all day. I use it as a quick base or a wash of colour. It doesn't crease or smudge after you are done blending it out and it's dead easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Lomelindi

For some reason, this Aqua liner just kept catching my eye every time I played with MUFE products. It's a light, mink brown (perhaps browner than what I could classify as a taupe) with a velvety finish, so it's an easy, soft way to line your bottom eyelid without the line looking "obvious". The color is surprisingly unique as far as browns go, I think it's softer and cooler than most brown eyeliners. I'm NC25/30 and this is a super flattering color to use on my eyes, although it's not really dark enough to liner my upper eyelid since the brown is too light to blend into my black alshes. The pencil itself (like all the Aqua liners) is very soft and pigmented, so there is no tugging or hard pressing necessary when applying it.

A cheaper, browner (less taupey) dupe of this can be the Physician Formula Shimmer Strip eyeliner for brown eyes trio (the "expresso" one). Expresso is also a soft medium brown and is also very soft as far as pencil eyeliners go, so it's easy on the eyelid skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 3:54:00 AM More reviews by KileyMc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wanted an e/l for those days when I'm wearing my yoga pants but yet still want to look polished. This is the perfect neutral brown. No red or funky tones. Just a true taupey brown. Cool and with no shimmer that I can detect. Like all aqua liners, it is creamy and blends beautifully and lasts all day. This is definitely a light brown liner and not for smokey eyes or any drama. But if you're looking for an "everyday" liner or something for a natural look, check it out.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No