September 19, 2014 | 1992 users online

Eye Shadow - Coastal Scents - Inter Gold Sparks

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This is a gorgeous highlight color for face or eye tear duct. Wasn't sure what to expect but it is white with minute gold in it. It applies beautifully, like a cream based product. It's one of the best consistency highlighters I've ever tried and owned.

I'd definitely repurchase and I'm sure it would look good mixed into lipstick/gloss as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 6:41:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: I gave this product 5 lippies because it's exactly what I've been searching for since I joined MUA: a sheer powder with teensy gold "sparks" that shine as I turn my head but doesn't give me an all-out yellow gold look on my brow bone (yellow golds don't look good on me; more like I have jaundice). Stayed all day over UDPP. I didn't use it in the crease, so I can't tell you if it creases or not. Overall, an excellent-quality eyeshadow sample for the very low price! I've never found anything like it, and they have many Inter Sparks shades.
Where did I buy this: Coastal Scents Web site; all of the mica powders are 100% natural -- no fillers -- and the natural ingredients are listed right on the label.
Price: $1 for a huge, honking 1-teaspoon (or more) sample.
Packaging: Small baggie with a zip-lock top; annoying but could easily be transferred into a sample pot.
Would I buy again: Yes, if I lost this or spilled it, I would buy it again! continued >>