Make Up For Ever #203 Laquered

4.3

on 11/22/2010 3:55:00 PM

i love this lipstick! mufe lipsticks are in general extremely pigmented and very long lasting. the only thing about this colour is, that it is almost too long lasting. i find it quite hard to get off completely it stained on my hand when i first tried out the colour for the entire day!
but over all i still love the shade and consistency, feels really nice on the lips. it's almost neon pink... definitely not for everybody but i think it's super fun!

on 6/16/2010 1:05:00 AM

This lipstick is amazing! It's a gorgeous bright hot pink that is quite matte, which I like because with a colour this bold you don't need any shimmer. It applies beautifully; very creamy and opaque. It also stays put and lasts for a pretty long time. I think it was reasonably priced for the quality. I only took off one lippie because it is really bright and I probably will have to save it for special nights out - definitely not an everyday lipstick.

on 8/6/2009 6:30:00 PM

I am surprised I am the first to review this lipstick. It is a vibrant matte fuchsia, and absolutely gorgeous! It goes on smooth, creamy and is long lasting. Highly recommended.

Popular Lipsticks