Dior Interview Pink

3.0

I got this as a gift and i found how much it cost i was shocked. This is really not worth it. I think some drugstore lipsticks are much better than this one. The color for me seems a little to dark. I have hardly worn this. I really don't think it's a good color. I recommend this lipstick for someone who is a little bit older because it would suit them more. The packaging might seem fancy but don't be fooled. Overall, this is an expensive product that i would never purchase.

on 12/5/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Feels nice and creamy, applies smoothly, has good pigmentation, wears off evenly. Too bad that the shade isn't right for me. It's a neutral-to-warm beige-based rosewood, which looks sort of dull on its own -- so I have to tweak it a bit with a pinkish lip liner. [Edit: Gave it away. Too dark for me.]

on 8/6/2009 1:33:00 PM

This is a lovely shade of rosey pink. Its very subtle, but not neutral enough for me, so I would not purchase it again. The formula is very nice though, and feels good on, but there are lippies out there that I like better.

Popular Lipsticks