July 25, 2014 | 940 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Chizara123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst primer ever!

I've tried both the one for sensitive skin and this one. What a waste of money. I have really oily skin! I was a strong user of too faced shadow insurance so I thought why not try this. This product did not meet my expectations at all! Because it's silicone based it caused all my makeup to slide off my face. Liquid blush-- gone within five minutes literally for a blush that normally lasts 6 hours on my skin without primer. It also felt weird .. It was kind of like a tingling / burning sensation! I was literally oily after one hour! If anything this made my skin oiler and I felt greasy! Do not buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:06:00 AM More reviews by LimaLim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this primer much better than the Smashbox Photo finish (that made me breakout), its nicer than the MAC one but the MAC one is still pretty good. The Loreal Blur cream though is exact same texture so there are probably cheaper alternatives out there. This goes nicely on the skin and sits beautifully under my powder (I don't use liquid foundation), doesn't dry out or flake.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by cadubois4

Love this product so much. It glides on, is velvety-smooth, and stays put throughout the day. It gives my foundation and concealer so much more staying power and they look so much more smooth and even when applied over this primer. A little goes a long way, which is good, because the price is a bit steep. Definitely a go-to for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by bubblewarped

NOPE. Nope nope nope. It feels really lovely and velvety when you smooth it on, it spreads fantastically and the beige tint does slightly even out some blotchiness around my nose. It feels like a good base for foundation, which does apply really nicely over it... but by midday, it's like I used nothing at all. Just kind of a letdown after a really strong opening statement. For $30, not even worth the gamble. Skip this! I wish I could return mine but I've been using it for months now, as fast as I possibly can so I can move on haha.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by STACEYFFF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I have very oily sin that eats all makeup. This stuff is excellent at helping me stay fresh-faced all day, in the heat, etc. I've tried most of the foundation primers around, and this one suits grease balls (like me) well.

Try a sample!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by snowshoe73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It feels light on the skin and smooths the texture out beautifully. But in terms of performance, it definitely struggles: I only get 4-6 hours from it before signs of wear and shine start to appear, and my skin actually tends towards the drier side. Not horrible but not great, and not impressive enough for me to repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by medarrah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Greasy greasy greasy. I have combination skin, and after about 20 minutes of letting this stuff "dry" before I put my foundation on, my makeup STILL slid around on my face. It never dried. Now i'm at work with blotchy skin. Good thing I got a sample before purchasing. That would have been a horrible decision.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by amandarud08

Bought this yesterday and horrible.After 4 hours I felt like my face was nothing but all grease.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 1:22:00 AM More reviews by 00sarahcc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love everything about this product (besides the price, boo.) It has the slightest tint that blends well, gives my skin amazingly soft texture and fills in pores. On "good skin days" I will wear nothing except this on my skin. It has an almost Photoshop/blurring effect. I have 2 sample sizes, the in-between size and the full-sized tubes of it. I do not want to be without it! Even holds up after a 4 mile run! ( treadmill, though, otherwise gotta have that SPF!) Have zero complaints... Other than the price... ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 7:27:00 PM More reviews by tenleybick

This really did help blur the majority of my visible pores and imperfections and gave my face a more unified tone. It also helped control my skin's tendency to be very oily much better than other primers I've tried (Hourglass mineral veil primer and Smashbox's standard photo finish). Unfortunately, it made me break out terribly all over my face, so it's a no go.