December 20, 2014 | 1609 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 12:01:00 PM More reviews by Joslina

Really helped in making my skin looks more flawless and prolong my makeup!
It won't make it matt but doesn't make my face oily either.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by queenM100

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily skin and large pores so I def needed to get a primer. I tried Smashbox but that didnt do anything for me. Picked this up at Sephora about a year and a half ago and I've been purchasing this product ever since. It does a good job at mattifying my face after moisturizer and foundation goes on really well.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2014 2:02:00 AM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have large pores underneath my eyes/cheek area and on my nose. This did a great job of minimizing their appearance and allowing a smooth application of my powder foundation. Although I think I still get a similar effect with a cheaper silicone based primer, it's still a great product!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by askac

First time I used it u loved how it felt and made my skin look. Within a few hours my skin felt oily and like the product was heavy. After about a week of use my skin has broken out like crazy. So unhappy about what this did to my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by jjquan

I'm normally a big fan of the Smashbox primers, but I got a sample of the Too Faced Primed and Powerless Skin Smoothing Face Primer and I have to say that I really love it! It goes on super smooth and leaves your skin feeling silky. And you don't have a use a lot of it to get good primer coverage. If you're like me, I like to prime my whole face, so the less I use the better. I also find that my makeup stays put better with this primer than my smash box. It seems to extend the life of my make up also. I'm still working through my little sample and it's been a few weeks already. Once I'm done, I'm definitely repurchasing! I have fairly sensitive skin and this doesn't make me break out or clog pores.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by ScarlettBlonde

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ladies, I've tried every primer there is to deal with large, aging pores. Benefit Porefessional, Laura Geller, urban Decay, Tarte, Smashbox - you name it. The ALL settled into my pores. In fact when I purchased this primer (in oil free), I told the sales girl at Ulta that if it didn't work, I was giving up on foundation and/or BB Cream. This was it. I started using this prime as well as witch hazel astringent. Voila! Pore free! Try it. It really works.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by westcoastduchessxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have dry, and sensitive skin and this has to be my favorite primer so far. I have used everything from high-end to drugstore brands and nothing has agreed with my skin other than this brand! I love the texture of it, and it is very hydrating to my skin. The only thing I have an issue with is that it dries too quick. When putting on my foundation, I have to rush to put it on before it dries.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:16:00 AM More reviews by unoeme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was desperately looking for a overall face primer to replace my Mac prep+prime face protect. I've tried Sephora brand primer, Tarte primer, Maybelline pore eraser, Benefit Porefessional.. but nothing was good enough for my oily skin. Plus i have huge pores which i needed badly to cover. Finally, i came across Too Faced and it was a god-send!

It made my make-up long-lasting.. like i only need to blot my t-zone at the 5th hour but the rest of my makeup was still intact. I look pretty much matte the entire day.

It covers my pores very nicely! I would say abt 80% covered. And usually i dab a bit of Benefit Poressional on top of my makeup to hide the more open pores on my cheeks and nose.

Im using UD weightless liquid foundation and with this primer my face looks so smooth. Also,In the past, I have problems applying highlighter on top of my makeup as it shows little bumps and imperfections on my face. BUt with the Too faced primer underneath, my skin still looks smooth even after applying highlighter.. fantastic!

I would highly recommend this to anyone with oily skin and large pores needing a good primer. Expensive, but worth it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: I've been using this for a month now and I'm a bit disappointed. I was a bit puzzled at first. Some days my makeup looks great and some days it looks terrible. I finally figured out this primer is the culprit. IT makes my makeup looks blotchy if applied too much. Also, it didn't make my make-up any more long lasting than it already is. So im taking out 1 lippie here. But I still love it's silky finish plus it still hides pores & makes my face smooth.. for the 1st 4 hours or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by BeckyR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

As I have nearly finished my tube of Primed and Poreless, I thought now was a good time to get in my review. I picked up a tube at ULTA when it was half off, which was good because this stuff is a lot pricier than what I'm used to paying for primer. However, I'd say this primer is worth every penny of its full sale price and have picked up another tube. Too Faced claims that this primer can be used alone or under bronzers, powders, or foundations. I haven't used it on its own, preferring to use it under my liquid foundation. I just rub a pea-sized amount on my T zone and on the apples of my cheeks. It does wonders, smoothing out my skin to provide a good base. It does a decent job of minimizing my pores, though I wouldn't say it's a very noticeable effect. There's a very slight shimmer present, which I'm guessing is to blur out any minor imperfections. The base is very creamy and rich without being greasy. A little goes a long way, so those hesitant on the price tag can rest assured knowing that one tube can last several months (I've had mine for about six and still have some left in the tube, even with daily use). It definitely helps with my foundation's lasting power, which is fantastic on my oil slick skin. Best of all, it doesn't break me out, which is something of minor miracle since my skin breaks out at the drop of a hat. Overall, I'd say this a great primer and would highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by xodrpickles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I haven't met a primer I love more than this one! I have pitted scarring, hyper pigmentation, acne, oily skin... Just about everything working against having a full face of long-lasting makeup. It glides on, and a little goes a LONG way. Then, it mattifies. It fills in every pore and scar better than any other primer I've ever tried. But that's not where it stops! Miraculously, it has IMPROVED the texture of my skin. I even wore it without any foundation and my boyfriend commented on how much better my skin looked. It doesn't stay matte throughout the day, but it controls oil better than most other primers, as well as keeping my makeup perfectly in place for as long as 12 hours, with maybe one touch up in between! So thrilled to have found this product. Definitely repurchasing.