September 23, 2014 | 1868 users online

Other - blueprint cleanse

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2014 8:54:00 AM More reviews by katayoun

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I recently did a 6-day excavation cleanse. The juices are good, but for the money, they should be amazing. It is not a particularly difficult cleanse, which is really nice. And, the juices provide a good amount of calories.

With that said, I will never order from BluePrint again. THIS REVIEW IS MY OPINION, BASED ON MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. There are a lot of good reviews out there. I encourage you to read those too (I did), and decide for yourself.

1. Delivery is spotty (my juices did not arrive until late in the day, and I live in a major metropolitan area). There is almost no way to do the cleanse correctly with this type of timing. This is unfortunate, because with a cleanse this expensive you want to do it correctly. Unfortunately, if you work, or have any sort of obligation that requires your focus, this timing is a real problem. I almost passed out from hunger waiting for my juices. (Not acceptable if you have a real job.)
2. There was some hype about how motivating the company is… They send you two generic emails (one on the first day, and one on the last day).
3. Customer service is awful. Truly awful. Trust me, if you don't already, they will make you feel TERRIBLE for spending hundreds of dollars on this cleanse.
4. EXPENSIVE. Ok, so I can't complain too much about this. I knew, going in, that this was an expensive product. However, I had high expectations (naturally), because it is so expensive. This product did not live up to my expectations. For the price, I expected so much more.

Needless to say, this cleanse was not the experience I expected. In my opinion, you could at least save yourself the irritation of dealing with the delivery and poor customer service, by purchasing this cleanse at Whole Foods (where, BluePrint juices are, also, slightly less expensive).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by righteousred

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I need to be upfront and say I am not a cleanse fanatic, but after the major eating holidays, I like to do something that feels healthy to get rid of all the bloat. So far I have done two 3-day cleanses (and I'm starting another in 2 days to atone for Thanksgiving.

Anyway, like the previous reviewer stated, these are $$$$ but I don't feel bad about the splurge because the quality is very high (all organic, delivered to your door). The green juice isn't even scary (I buy stand-alone green juices from Whole Foods simply because I like them. Which is just crazy.) The pineapple-mint juice might be the most delicious thing in the entire world, and the cashew milk is lovely (though I sneak in a pinch of salt). I don't love love the spicy lemonade, but it's fine. I haven't tried the beet.

It could all be in my head, but I feel less crappy afterwards and I am always inspired to eat a little healthier which makes a huge difference.

Periodically they email discount codes so you might want to try it then. I would give 5 lipsticks for taste alone, but I took one off because the price can really give you sticker shock.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by kml636

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a juice cleanse that I was suprised wasn't reviewed before. I FEEL AND LOOK GREAT!!! Only drawback is the price... very expensive. But for big events or when I'm feeling a little heavy, I'm going to invest in myself and do it! I have more energy and feel less tired. I look more rested. and that's after only 2 days!!! I'm impressed.