MAC Frost - Amber Lights

4.3

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Red 40 Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Lake]

on 3/25/2015 7:45:00 PM

This shadow is beautiful. It excels in texture, pigmentation and blendability. I have not noticed any fall out and it lasts on my lids with or without a primer.I wear this with soft brown in the crease and a lighter gold shadow (UD half baked) in the center of my lid for extra dimension. This creates a beautiful, warm smokey eye. For reference, I am roughly NW15 (010 in Dior foundations) and I have green eyes. This is probably one of my favourites from MAC. I own a lot of eyeshadows, including the naked 1 and 3 palettes. But this is different from everything I own, which is so important to me. Definite repurchase, I may even buy a backup early, just in case!

on 2/18/2015 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I thought this color would pull too orange on me, but it's the most beautiful, flattering copper shade with the perfect amount of shimmer. It is gorgeous on the lid, but also adds a fun element when blended out in the crease. Can be mixed with wood winked to tone down the copper a bit. GORGEOUS. For reference, I'm pale with neutral undertones. Easily pairs with Mulch, Twinks, Ricepaper, Naked Lunch, Expensive Pink, Sumptuous Olive and many others. Perfect for summer!

on 12/26/2014 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Amber lights is my all time top favorite mac shadow! On my NC40 skin it glistens and leaves a bronzy/gold/copper irridesence. It's truly one of the most unique shades that MAC offers and I think everyone should own it because it will flatter a wide variety of skintones.

on 12/19/2014 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Really nice shimmer bronze.. blends really good with darker colors (i use smut) or sometimes i wear it with bright blue ur purple. Definitly a must have all over lid color for me. I have tan skin and dark brown eyes and i adore this color. Its just so pretty but you wont look like a clown

on 12/13/2014 11:55:00 PM

I LOVE this eye shadow! I get many compliments when I wear this. I have blue eyes, so this eye shadow (being on the opposite end of the colour scale) makes my eyes pop! It's just a beautiful bronze/orange colour. I love MAC eye shadows in general. They seem to last much longer than other brands I've tried, and the colours always seem more intense and noticeable on my eyelids than other brands (urban decay naked palette, I'm looking at you!). If you have blue eyes, get this eyeshadow! You won't regret it ;)

Having blue eyes I am all for bronze/gold/auburn shades and this is just perfect in my collection of those colours!

Blends so easily, beautifully pigmented and I know that for people who don't care much for make up will think 14 is expensive for one shadow but all I can say is MAC shadows are worth splashing out on! I have super sensitive eyes that water after I apply almost anything on them/near them but MAC shadows have never ever irritated my eyes, they also last so long and therefore I believe they're worth the money!

This is a gorgeous orangey gold with little flecks of gold shimmer running through it and it really does make my blue eyes pop! Such a stunning colour!

on 11/8/2014 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Such a beautiful color, definitely in my top 10 MAC shadow faves. his color should be a staple in everyone's collection!

on 10/18/2014 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

A true bronze shimmer eye shadow that is opaque.This blends easily & long wearing. I went to Mac for a Goldmine when I eyed this e/s & fell in love.I have yellow/orange ubdertones & this is NO way pulls orange on me.It is just a neutral bronze which is great for every day wear as well.

on 9/1/2014 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Totally beautiful colour. Looks amazing on blue eyes I think. The colour makes blue eyes look bluer. Just stunning and appropriate for day and night time looks.

on 5/24/2014 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Fantastic pigmentation, applies like a dream, zero fallout.
Will probably look its best on warm, medium skin tones and blue eyes. It looks nice on me, but I don't pack it on my lids, as it can look a bit too orangey on me. Its quality makes it worth trying it on!
I will repurchase for sure!