December 20, 2014 | 1433 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Amber Lights

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really nice shimmer bronze.. blends really good with darker colors (i use smut) or sometimes i wear it with bright blue ur purple. Definitly a must have all over lid color for me. I have tan skin and dark brown eyes and i adore this color. Its just so pretty but you wont look like a clown

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by clare26

I LOVE this eye shadow! I get many compliments when I wear this. I have blue eyes, so this eye shadow (being on the opposite end of the colour scale) makes my eyes pop! It's just a beautiful bronze/orange colour. I love MAC eye shadows in general. They seem to last much longer than other brands I've tried, and the colours always seem more intense and noticeable on my eyelids than other brands (urban decay naked palette, I'm looking at you!). If you have blue eyes, get this eyeshadow! You won't regret it ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by meglovesbeauty

Having blue eyes I am all for bronze/gold/auburn shades and this is just perfect in my collection of those colours!

Blends so easily, beautifully pigmented and I know that for people who don't care much for make up will think 14 is expensive for one shadow but all I can say is MAC shadows are worth splashing out on! I have super sensitive eyes that water after I apply almost anything on them/near them but MAC shadows have never ever irritated my eyes, they also last so long and therefore I believe they're worth the money!

This is a gorgeous orangey gold with little flecks of gold shimmer running through it and it really does make my blue eyes pop! Such a stunning colour!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2014 9:44:00 PM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Such a beautiful color, definitely in my top 10 MAC shadow faves. his color should be a staple in everyone's collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by blair_77_1999

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A true bronze shimmer eye shadow that is opaque.This blends easily & long wearing. I went to Mac for a Goldmine when I eyed this e/s & fell in love.I have yellow/orange ubdertones & this is NO way pulls orange on me.It is just a neutral bronze which is great for every day wear as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by miafiona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Totally beautiful colour. Looks amazing on blue eyes I think. The colour makes blue eyes look bluer. Just stunning and appropriate for day and night time looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by elencole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic pigmentation, applies like a dream, zero fallout.
Will probably look its best on warm, medium skin tones and blue eyes. It looks nice on me, but I don't pack it on my lids, as it can look a bit too orangey on me. Its quality makes it worth trying it on!
I will repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazingly pigmented. One swatch and my jaw hit the floor.... There's not much to say about this shadow because you just have to go to your MAC counter for yourself and see it. SO STUNNING. This blends extremely well and the color stays vibrant for a long time. It goes amazing with pretty much any color, so you can find a use for this in virtually any eye look you are going for. Great during the day sweeped over the lid with a medium brown in the corner, or add on 2-3 coats with a dark crease for a night out, or pair it with another vibrant color for a fun look. I reach for this more than Urban Decay's half baked because it's a more... mature version of gold than Half Baked is. (Both are gorgeous shades, but Amber Lights is more wearable in my opinion) PS: There's no fallout, a HUGE plus for me. 10/10

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A nice, golden frost very warm, quite orange colour. I find this gold to be quite dark and orange for a gold, and could see it being too orange for many people with fair skin. I'm an NC 30-35 and even I found this to be too orange sometimes. I have to be careful not to use too much of this shade, as it can be over powering. I liked the pigmentation and texture, applies nicely with little fallout for such a shimmery shade. I gladly finished this shade, but will probably not repurchase, at least not until I use up some of my other golds and decide that I really miss it. I much prefer browner shades of gold, like woodwinked. I think it would be absolutely amazing on darker skin (NC40 and up)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Alanna22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favourite eyeshadow. I have green eyes and this makes my eyes look amazing. Would also look amazing on blue eyes. It has a beautiful copper/ gold colour to it and some shimmer. I don't get any fall out when I apply this. I would definitely buy this again and I will be buying it soon as my pan is almost finished.