September 18, 2014 | 894 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Amber Lights

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by miafiona

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Totally beautiful colour. Looks amazing on blue eyes I think. The colour makes blue eyes look bluer. Just stunning and appropriate for day and night time looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by elencole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic pigmentation, applies like a dream, zero fallout.
Will probably look its best on warm, medium skin tones and blue eyes. It looks nice on me, but I don't pack it on my lids, as it can look a bit too orangey on me. Its quality makes it worth trying it on!
I will repurchase for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazingly pigmented. One swatch and my jaw hit the floor.... There's not much to say about this shadow because you just have to go to your MAC counter for yourself and see it. SO STUNNING. This blends extremely well and the color stays vibrant for a long time. It goes amazing with pretty much any color, so you can find a use for this in virtually any eye look you are going for. Great during the day sweeped over the lid with a medium brown in the corner, or add on 2-3 coats with a dark crease for a night out, or pair it with another vibrant color for a fun look. I reach for this more than Urban Decay's half baked because it's a more... mature version of gold than Half Baked is. (Both are gorgeous shades, but Amber Lights is more wearable in my opinion) PS: There's no fallout, a HUGE plus for me. 10/10

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A nice, golden frost very warm, quite orange colour. I find this gold to be quite dark and orange for a gold, and could see it being too orange for many people with fair skin. I'm an NC 30-35 and even I found this to be too orange sometimes. I have to be careful not to use too much of this shade, as it can be over powering. I liked the pigmentation and texture, applies nicely with little fallout for such a shimmery shade. I gladly finished this shade, but will probably not repurchase, at least not until I use up some of my other golds and decide that I really miss it. I much prefer browner shades of gold, like woodwinked. I think it would be absolutely amazing on darker skin (NC40 and up)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by Alanna22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favourite eyeshadow. I have green eyes and this makes my eyes look amazing. Would also look amazing on blue eyes. It has a beautiful copper/ gold colour to it and some shimmer. I don't get any fall out when I apply this. I would definitely buy this again and I will be buying it soon as my pan is almost finished.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2013 11:58:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a beautiful copper penny shimmery shade, perfect for a dramatic lid color, a stand out liner, or inner corner color. Makes blues eyes pop : ) It is as dramatic on your eyes as it looks in the pan. I LOVE using this as an "unexpected accent" color in my inner corner or blending it onto the lid of a dark smokey eye to give dimension.

Being a True Summer, I get nervous about wearing blatently warm colors. However, this gives an edge and sophistication to many of my cool-toned matte smokey shadows (Scene, Handwritten). However, this shadow will not disappoint! There are so many bronzey shadows out there - but this one will quench all your lemmings.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Meladamilky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first, I didn't feel like this eyeshadow is gonna look good me. I thought it's too yellow. (Judged from how it's look in the pan.) But I was wrong. When I did the swatch this eyeshadow, I suddenly fall in love with this eyeshadow. It's not too yellow at all. It has a warm undertone into it. Good for everyday look.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:56:00 AM More reviews by PrincessEmeraldNoo

Beautiful colour and finish, very pigmented and creamy. A great one to pop in your neutrals palette, as I have, for a little extra goldeness! Suits my medium skin tone well, and I imagine that it would be universally very good but possibly a little better on darker olive tones. Only problem is it chips easily and you end up loosing bits!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Topgunella

My go to eyeshadow perfect for blending but still adds a spark of color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2013 8:48:00 PM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am in love! And I am sure anybody who tries this would fall hard too. It is a gorgeous shimmery, satin finish (shimmery mind you, not glittery). It blends so easily, and is very versatile. I wear it on the lid at times, the inner corner, the outer corner, and frequently I will use it as an eyeliner on the lower lash line. Looks beautiful with every shade under the rainbow. Worth every penny and I will repurchase this because I am certain I will hit the pan.