September 22, 2014 | 1818 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Craze in Morbid

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2012 7:43:00 PM More reviews by TinkerbellonCrack

A really dazzling colour. Morbid is a black creme polish packed with emerald shimmer. When applied, it looks like a complex black that shines green at times. This is a pretty alternative to plain black. The WnW Craze line is much better quality than their other nail polishes. The formula is more like an OPI polish; two coats yields opacity for me but I like 3 for the added shimmer. The brush was a little small for me but for the price, one can't complain too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 11:12:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Wow, this product is so loved! I agree that its' a nice product and color. The bottle, as others have pointed out, is kind of weird, as the lid and weird brush make application a little difficult. But I was able to manage and I am very far from a nail painting expert. I achieved opacity of the dark tealy black (with very fine shimmer) color after two coats. I layered over two base coats of instant artificials and put a topcoat over, and so far it's gone two days strong on wear time, which I think is respectable. I agree that this is a nice subtle alternative to pure black, and would also repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 6:05:00 PM More reviews by sunstar29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color! Wet n Wild's craze collection definitely proves that you can't judge a polish by its bottle (or its price tag). Morbid applies really well: two thin coats is all you need for perfect color. I also found the polish really forgiving in terms of application: it didn't pool in my cuticles, self-leveled really well and the polish was really easy to control. It's also very long-lasting, I've been wearing it for a few days now with no chips whatsoever, and I am definitely very hard on my manicures.

The one drawback is the packaging: the brush is really small and the bottle cap is enormous, which makes applying the polish sort of awkward. Regardless, morbid applies so well that it isn't a huge issue.

This is a perfect fall/winter color, and you really can't beat the price. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by slippingbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love all manner of green polishes, so naturally this one is one of my favorites. It's got a nice edginess to it that just sucks me in. The package is cute, but the bottle is way too small. Call me greedy, but I expect my nail polishes to come in .5 oz bottles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I've had a MAJOR hankering for green/black polish lately, so when I saw this at my local CVS, I snatched it right up. And I'm so glad I did! Gives a great dark color that glimmers green in the light. I knocked a lippie off though because I really dislike the packaging. It's cute, but the brush is so short and the handle is too wide. But will it stop me from using this polish? Absolutely not. Will I repurchase? Absolutely!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by miffy11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this polish after seeing the reviews here. Overall, it's a great polish price is great, colour is a very dark almost black shade with a dark teal finish. It needs two layers, and dries quickly. One thing i don't like is the brush, it's very short and difficult to hold. 3days so far, no sign of chipping. I recommend a topcoat after applying will make the colour pop and last longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 1:39:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is black with teal shimmer. Edge w/out being goth. You need two coats. The cap is a little awkward for me to hold but overall this is a winner. Especially at $1.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by jesikata

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a sucker for dark nail polishes, and this is at the top of my list! I love it! Its a gorgeous color and the formula lasts long on my nails. A great buy if your diggin' the darker colors for the fall!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by iowagirl

Ok saw the reviews on here and decided to see what all the fuss was about. This nail polish is awesome! Very pretty alternative to black. I painted my toes this color and after about a week decided to step it up and applied a glitter with a purplish tint. Even better!
I have hesitated to wear the 'blackish' nail polishes on my hands but this color has got me rethinking that....
Great item, great price!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2010 12:38:00 AM More reviews by marzana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a rich deep green that almost looks black. It is a gorgeous color that has a pretty good staying power as long as it's applied with a base and a top coat. I would recommend it to anyone who wants an alternative to the rocker black nail polish look.