August 28, 2014 | 1555 users online

Gels/Soaps - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Fragrance Free Satin Shower Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

BEST natural soap I have ever used. Sadly I can not find it in my area any longer. It is so gentle I use it on baby and pets.I have no problem if they happen to ingest some bubbles. I apologize for the girl talk, but if you are prone to yeast infections ladies, do switch this fragrance free and gentle soap for the private areas as most yeast infections are due to fragranced soaps used in those sensitive areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by taipai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great body wash, it is gentle and lathers lightly. It is good for dry skin and its fragrance free which is always a plus.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by juliet1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just love this body wash - it's just so smooth and gentle and refreshing and is one of the only body washes I've found that won't irritate my sensitive skin - it really is as gentle as water and rinses without leaving any residue whatsoever. I work out a lot and for that reason tend to take a couple of showers a day but this really dries out my skin, especially in the winter. I wanted to find something that would be as delicate as possible and found this product on FeelUnique so decided to give it a shot. I've never actually used an unfragranced body wash before and was a little worried that the lack of perfume wouldn't give me a clean feeling, but on the contrary I come out of the shower feeling extremely fresh but without that tight feeling typical of harsher soaps. it doesn't lather a lot but I take that as a good sign, and the pump dispenser is ok, although i might have preferred a simple cap. The bottle is a great size and although I paid more for this than I normally would for a body cleanser (about 7.50 sterling, i think), it's not too crazily priced and the big bottle should last me a good while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by avironneur

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WHAT IS IT? Fragrance-free pH balanced detergent based body wash
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Chamomolla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia (Echnacea) Extract, Rosa Canina (Rosehips) Extract, Polyquaternium-7, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Benzoic Acid, phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate.
HOW DOES IT PERFORM? This fragrance-free clear gel-textured body wash is mild and is unlikely to dry most body skin. It might be a bit too harsh for facial usage. The detergent base in this product ensures that it will foam in hard water areas. I no longer use body wash but still buy this to clean brushes and microfibre washcloths. The price is very affordable and a single bottle can last months with limited usage. If you cannot use soap due to hard water, this is the next best thing. If you are in a soft water area, I recommend Everyday Shea's Unscented Body wash over this as it is more moisturizing. This, like Everyday Shea, is sold in a lockable pump bottle.
WOULD YOU BUY AGAIN? Absolutely.
PRICE: $8.00 CAD for 500ml

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 1:53:00 AM More reviews by bluemymind99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This body wash ticks all the boxes for me: fragrance-free, cruelty-free, good lather, inexpensive, and gets me squeaky clean. Two or three pumps of this onto a netted pouf is sufficient to easily work up a creamy lather. I purchase only fragrance-free body products because I don't like them to compete with my perfume. Although the skin on my body isn't particularly sensitive, it is extremely dry. Other body washes have claimed to moisturizing, but they either aren't or are too rich and leave residue. This body wash leaves my skin feeling a little dry, but generally comfortable.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by irinahanu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although my skin is not that sensitive, I decided to change my skin care routine and use products meant for sensitive skin (no perfumes added, no oils, no fragrances). I have an oily, with mild acne skin.
It doesn't lather so good IMO but it cleanses fine (haven't used it with makeup, but it gets sunscreen off).
If I get near my eyes there's no burning or sting.
Although it has no fragrance, it still has a weird medicinal scent (I'm fine with that)
Great price for the amount you get (I only use it on my face, it's going to last about 4 months).
A definete repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 5:56:00 AM More reviews by pixielu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I quite liked this, I like to use gentle body washes, and this is exactly what this is. Lathers well, and is pleasant to use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by zernelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My husband and I both have sensitive skin (his is more sensitive than mine), so I thought this fragrance free body wash would be great for us. He tried it first, complained it made him itch, and returned to his favorite Paula's Choice Hair and Body Shampoo. So I started using it, and it made my skin, which often does fine with fragranced body washes, itch as well. We're using it up as hand soap.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Gel, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Green Tea Extract, Echinacea Extract, Rosehips Extract, Polyquaternium-7, Glycereth-2 Cocoate, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate. continued >>