August 1, 2014 | 1796 users online

Highlighters - Bobbi Brown - Nude Shimmer Brick- LE Nude Collection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 10:34:00 PM More reviews by mtalla27

After visiting my local department store this afternoon I had the pleasure of checking out Bobbi Brown's new limited edition shimmer brick for the fall season. The color is Nude Glow and it will rival any highlighter in my current collection. At first when the makeup artist presented it as a fall color it didn't jump right out at me. The colors in the quad are very subtle, but once applied it created an amazing glow on my skin. It can be worn alone over a tinted moisturizer or on bare skin. Works for day or nighttime. Love love love!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Clare_3108

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best Shimmerbrick I have from BB (I also have Platinum Pink, Beige, Gold, Pink) this is the one best suited to my skin. I am freckly fair and also found this had the least amount of sparklies, just a very soft sweep over the whole compact and it leaves me with a really lovely glow. Such a shame its Limited Edition but, doubt I will be running out of this anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by sueg374

I kept debating whether to buy this shimmerbrick or not. I am not a fan of bronzer, mostly because I don't really tan. I am fair - BB warm ivory/sand or MAC NW20/25. I finally decided to pick this up at my local CCO, and LOVE it. It's the perfect shade to give my pale skin a healthy glow without looking artificially "tan". I sweep over my blush and get a really nice glow. Highly recommend if you are pale like me!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 4:20:00 AM More reviews by kimmay99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The saleswoman totally got me on this one. She kept saying "its limited edition, its limited edition!" I'm a sucker! But I am so glad she reeled me in. I've been looking for a great highlighter and this exceeds all of my highligting expectations. PERFECT color for any skin. NOT too shimmery, and SO SILKY SMOOTH!

Since it is a brick and comes in strips of 5 different shades, you can use them as shadows (i have, and they are gorgeous). perfect for your brow bone, bridge of nose and cheekbones!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by lilu19

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I read a lot of excellent reviews of this product, but was somewhat skeptical. Another bronzer, shimmer,... something, I thought. Not so. After I applied a little on my cheek bones over bronzer, my husband said, "you have a healthy glow, which I know it is not possible." That is because he wants me to exercise, and I don't. Yet I had a healthy glow! I absolutely love this product and I tried with and without bronzer (Elizabeth Arden), with Nars deep throat cheek color, without any cheek color at all... it's perfect. A little is enough for me on the top of my cheek bones and up towards the temples. I would put some on my brow bone as well, but I have bangs now so it makes not difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 1:08:00 PM More reviews by MaleficentFoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

O M G! This for me is one of Bobbis best shimmer bricks to date! ( I loved her copper diamond shimmer brick as well) I love that this color is such a warm/neutral shade that can be worn on all skin tones and still look fabulous without looking over the top. A lot of people compare this to her Beige & bronze shimmer brick, but I dont like the beige one since it gives more shimmer than color. And the bronze gives to much color for me, so the Nude is a happy medium. This one you get more of both. And like all her others you can use this as eye shadow or just an all over highlight color. Its a shame that its LE. For reference I use bobbi's foundation in "Warm Sand 2.5"

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No