April 18, 2014 | 573 users online

Fragrances - jessica simpson FANCY LOVE 2009

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by TrueSugar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance!!! It is so soft smelling and not too sweet!! I feel very feminine when I where thisI always get compliments on it to!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by McSwimmer

I bought this "blind" from Amazon. I just received it and I'm pleasantly surprised. What a nice delicate vanilla scent. I sort of smell peaches or apricots or whatever is supposed to be in it, but barely. I don't think it smells like any Burberry product. This is simply a vanilla scent that has a sweetness to it but without it smelling like food. I don't want to go around smelling like a cupcake so this suits me just fine. It's very long lasting one me. BTW, the lotion smells good all by itself.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by Playmate143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first came across this perfume back in 2009 when I was shopping in Burlington Coat Factory, the first time I smelled it I immediately fell in love and had to have it. A few weeks later I began to get severe migraines and started to wonder why because it was all of a sudden, well I learned very quickly that this perfume was the reason for my migraines. I tested it a few more times, as I really enjoyed the perfume, I'm horrible at describing scents of perfumes so I'm not even going to try but it was long lasting and smelled divine, but it just wasn't worth the migraines(people who get migraines know what I mean, there no joke) so I ended up swapping it, none the less I enjoyed the smell but if I smell it on someone, a migraine is sure to sneak up on me. Too bad, oh well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Loooooove this fragrance. goes well with my body chemistry, always getting compliments everytime i wear it. the smell is 'office friendly' and not offensive or strong. lovely everyday scent. i got mine at target online for 18.99 for a 3.4 oz. BAM!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by schristi2800

One of my favorite scents! It is impossible to hate this perfume. It smells really light, and beautiful! I received many compliments.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by cutiepolish24

Wow, this scent is truly amazing however being a person that I am, I am not able to explain scents and this is one of those times. This is a musky vanilla sugary smell with a hint of peach and something else. Overall is just an amazing scent and very unique. I took a lippie off due to its staying power that is lacking, however I went out and bought a second bottle :) is just that good!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by incognito

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a mix of fake fruit and plastic. Smells like those cheap animal-shaped pencil erasers from China.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Soie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Was looking for the creamy peach scent this is so often described as having. Well, it's there...sort of. Mostly, what I is get a bright, ambery - musky fragrance with hints of peach, a sour note similar apple cider (I'm guessing it's the champagne note that's supposed to be in Fancy Love) and lots of clean / breezy florals all being underpinned by sandalwood and quite a bit of patchouli. The sweet peach blossom and clean florals together with the creamy white amber is very lovely; if only the Nose who created it had left this part as the basic scent it would be a favorite scent for me....

That said, what puts me off about this fragrance is its aroma similar to that of iodine mixed together with band aids. I'm thinking it's probably a combination of the sour champagne note mixed with warm notes of amber and slightly camphorous patchouli. After a few minutes of wearing this fragrance, that iodine and band aid smell is all I'm picking up, which pretty much makes this one a no-go for me despite how much I enjoyed its beautiful floral opening notes.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

I don't know why some people say Fancy Love smells like Burberry. I cannot stomach any of the Burberry line perfumes. They all give me a head ache. I didn't get a head ache from this perfume at all. Of all of Jessica Simpson's fragrances, I love this one the most. Fancy Love is sweet, milky ,gentle ,whipped cream rich ,warm ,non cloying, soft like you're on a puffy cloud. There are no rough edges. It is not a sweet tooth gourmand, but it is as close to a hybrid between warm rich comforting sweet milk candy and floral. I find this fragrant very unique. On me it lasts all day. I only use one spray on my sleeves. The endurance is amazing. Although this is a cute fluffy sweet youthful fragrant, there is something that opens my senses to detect a more refined sophistication with Fancy Love without being obnoxious, desperate , or pure head ache in a bottle like many Burberry perfumes. It can be either a day time fragrant or evening . I wore this fragrant in the 90 + degree heat and no head ache at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2013 5:47:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

I sampled this from a tester at Belk a few weeks ago. I found a great price on a 3.4oz bottle New in Box on ebay for only $25. I decided to give it a try, it came in the mail yesterday. I really like the scent, especially for the first few hours - warm creamy vanilla, a little spice, slightly sweet but not overpowering - really nice. Towards the end of the day, i'm noticing that im smelling lots of light almost peachy notes that i'm not sure i'm fond of. A good scent but don't know that i would buy in this large size again, maybe a smaller one.