Jessica Simpson - Fancy Love

on 1/18/2015 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

One of my favorites.
I find it to be softly sweet, creamy, and powdery.
I prefer to use this in the cooler months.

on 9/29/2014 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I smelt this on my boyfriends mother and loved it. So, I purchased myself a bottle at marshalls for 12.99 I got the perfume and a roller. I have to give this perfume 5 lips because for the price you really can't go wrong. It lasts all day too. Which, usually I've found anyway a lot of the celeb perfumes don't last. But, I have found that hers do especially this one. I have worn her others but I like the spice to this one. I have to say all her perfumes have a nice scent. She really did a good job and put effort into her perfume line. I would definetly buy this one again.

I got this as a TJ Maxx steal and LOVE it! My HG is Hanae Mori Butterfly, and this is similar, but different enough to be fun. It's a warm vanilla without being in-your-face sweet. The bottle is absolutely adorable. Would repurchase!

on 8/20/2014 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Peach syrup, corn syrup and powdery musk. Similar to Moschino Cheap & Chic Light Clouds, but sweeter.

Why I gave it a low rating is 3 things.

- Not very strong or long lasting - I think it would be better packaged as a body spray.

- Sickly plastic chemical note (Champagne? or Aromachemicals?) smells weird like kids squeezy plastic toys, or corn syrup mixed with weak urine and baby powder, or when I'm using bathroom cleaner around the toilet.

- Gives me a headache

on 4/28/2014 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

A soft dreamy peaches-and-cream fragrance. I'm wearing it now, and it's *very* nice, feminine, sweet, innocent, and delicious. Vanilla, soft and smooth -- with soft florals and a peach note. Not as blatantly foody as CSP Vanille Abricot, but of the same ilk. A bit on the order of BS Fantasy as well.

Here are the notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes -- Bergamot, Champagne, Goji leaf, Peach blossom
Heart Notes -- Frangipani, Jasmine, Lotus, Peony, Rose
Base Notes -- Amber, Woods, Musk, Patchouli

I own JS Fancy (caramelly vanilla), Fancy Love (peachy floral vanilla), and Fancy Nights (ambery & woody, much like Prada). All are wonderful, and it's hard to pick a favorite, but I think it would have to be 1) Fancy, then 2) Fancy Love.

I used to own JS I Fancy You, which was clean & fresh and a bit too sharp for me -- sort of smelled like Pleasures or Romance -- and I gave it away. I also have her JS Vintage Bloom -- her last fragrance -- which is a sweet light fruity floral, on the order of MJ Dot -- and I do like that one, much moreso than I Fancy You.

A packaging lippie off of Fancy Love due to the opaque white bottle, since I always want to be able to see how much I have left.

on 3/18/2014 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I love this fragrance!!! It is so soft smelling and not too sweet!! I feel very feminine when I where thisI always get compliments on it to!!!

on 2/23/2014 6:29:00 PM

I bought this "blind" from Amazon. I just received it and I'm pleasantly surprised. What a nice delicate vanilla scent. I sort of smell peaches or apricots or whatever is supposed to be in it, but barely. I don't think it smells like any Burberry product. This is simply a vanilla scent that has a sweetness to it but without it smelling like food. I don't want to go around smelling like a cupcake so this suits me just fine. It's very long lasting one me. BTW, the lotion smells good all by itself.

on 2/19/2014 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I first came across this perfume back in 2009 when I was shopping in Burlington Coat Factory, the first time I smelled it I immediately fell in love and had to have it. A few weeks later I began to get severe migraines and started to wonder why because it was all of a sudden, well I learned very quickly that this perfume was the reason for my migraines. I tested it a few more times, as I really enjoyed the perfume, I'm horrible at describing scents of perfumes so I'm not even going to try but it was long lasting and smelled divine, but it just wasn't worth the migraines(people who get migraines know what I mean, there no joke) so I ended up swapping it, none the less I enjoyed the smell but if I smell it on someone, a migraine is sure to sneak up on me. Too bad, oh well.

on 2/18/2014 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Loooooove this fragrance. goes well with my body chemistry, always getting compliments everytime i wear it. the smell is 'office friendly' and not offensive or strong. lovely everyday scent. i got mine at target online for 18.99 for a 3.4 oz. BAM!

on 1/2/2014 12:51:00 AM

Smells like burberry classic!!!

Popular Fragrances