October 26, 2014 | 1536 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Eye Kabuki Junior

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have it for 2 years, wash it often.

Mostly use it for correctors etc. sometimes for eyeshadows.

Soft, dont loose hair, dont smell strange, easy to work with. Its great size in my opinion to work with blending corrector etc.

Only minus I found is availability.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great for one color washes. It's soft, blends well, and doesn't leave a bunch of tiny glitters all over the place! I have to try this for concealing blemishes and such, as other reviewers have mentioned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this little gem as part of a kit and initially, I wasn't too fond of it. But, that's all changed. I am in love with this thing...it is GREAT for blending - not too big, not too small and not too soft or stiff...of course the hairs are soft, as are all of the EM brushes...definitely glad I got this...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by bubbleheart

At first I really didnt think I'd like this brush, I thought it was too stiff to apply eyeshadow and it was too big for concealing blemishes. I didnt use it a lot for the longest time but then I found that it actually works pretty well for eyeshadow and especially crease colors because the firmess (its still very soft like all the EDM brushes, just its very full and not fluffy) helps to blend and really get color where you want it. I also started using this for contouring my nose and its perfect for that - and now I've ordered a second one because I use it so much I cant keep washing it to use it for both things! So overall, this brush is actually pretty versatile, so Im quite glad I bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by soniaemily

I have small eyes so it works great for eyeshadow and blending it in. Especially love that it is vegan and for us girls that nit pick on every little microscopic blemish, this is a great concealer brush!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 8:48:00 AM More reviews by loriyu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was surprised by this product. I know that a lot of the EM makeup brushes so when I saw that this was a "junior" I thought that it would be a smaller brush (not just a travel-sized brush). The brush head was much bigger than I thought it would be. But the biggest disappointment was that I was expecting this to be a round brush (like a kabuki....as in the name...) but it's flat. Was I the only one that was expecting that? Even in the picture it looks as if the base of the brush would be round so I was rather disappointed by that, but that's probably my mistake for misunderstanding. I was expecting a small brush for my small Asian eyes and the brush head is just too big for me. The quality of the brush is just fine, the bristles are super soft and it hasn't shed or anything like that...it just wasn't what I was expecting

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2009 11:53:00 AM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love the original eye kabuki and decided to purchase the junior version as well as my travel brush. Well, it was much smaller than I expected... It's an ok brush for smudging liner and/or eye shadow along the lash line, but otherwise it's too small for decent eye shadow application. However, I love the synthetic bristles and renewable bamboo handle.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

i have the regular eye kabuk and prefer that. this is an ok brush but is indeed really small - was hoping it wouldn't be a short handle brush but it is.

save your money and get the posh smudge set or the EOB smudge set

EDIT: this isn't a fantastic eyeshadow brush...but it is a good concealer brush - you just buff in your concealer and it has the best coverage! However, I did find a cheaper alternative:
Coastal Scents Synthetic Deluxe Crease Brush: http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm/product/1802_37/synthetic-deluxe-crease-brush.cfm

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2009 10:27:00 AM More reviews by JulesGrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Where should I begin?

First of all, this brush is the ideal size. The handle is just short enough not to bump into the mirror when I use it, but long enough to actually be comfortable in the hand.

The brush head is bigger than I expected (bought it for the tearduct), but just the perfect size to be used a fluffy eye shadow brush. This has proven to be a very good thing indeed. Because of the fluffiness, it picks up minerals in good amounts but without causing a lot of fallouts the moment you touch it to your eye. Colours that I usually have problems getting to show up properly (Comfy, from the same brand for example) now show up vibrant and rich and stays vibrant and rich, with a primer underneath of course.

This is a definite must have brush if you, like me, like loose eye shadows. Now, I just need to find one that is slightly smaller. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2009 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

Wow, this brush really is rather tiny in person! However, it works quite well at applyinng lid or crease colors and even for applying very small applications of concealer too.