August 30, 2014 | 1824 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Tree Hut - Tahitian Grass body butter

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by hotpink

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is pretty fantastic for the price I paid. I got 4 full size Tree Hut body butters for just about $13 at Costco. Other scents were Original Shea, Kukui, and Coconut Lime.

Tahitian Grass smells so light and clean. It reminds me of a cucumber product I had before but I can't really put my finger on it. I just know that everytime I reach for this body butter, I think of cucumbers and that is totally fine by me.

The texture leaves something to be desired. It's not very smooth, it sort of...well curdled is the only word I can really come up with. But once you start smoothing it on, it's fine.

This is much lighter than the TBS body butters I have used and it does not fully sink into the skin the way TBS did but does it's job in moisturizing my skin. Granted, there is a bit of film left on my skin but I would prefer that over dry, itchy, red skin. This ended up being under $3 per piece so i am not going to complain one bit. If you can get this at Costco, it's well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by forgetfuljones

I believe this is a fairly new scent, and it's not at all what I expected. I really don't care for grassy or "green" scents, and this one was neither. It has a nice, light, fairly sweet scent. I really can't describe it other than it reminds me of the beach. As with other Tree Hut products, the quality is excellent. It's loaded with good stuff and is very reasonably priced. I believe I paid right around $6 for this at Wal-Mart. That's not bad considering Body Shop butters are around $20, which I think this is a knock-off of.