Merle Norman Foaming Cleanser Normal/Oily

3.3

WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, MYRISTIC ACID, SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, BEHENIC ACID, LAURIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, MAGNESUIM ALUMINUM SILICATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL THIETHYLMONIUM DIMETHICONE PEG-8 SUCCINATE, EQUISETUM ARVENSE EXTRACT, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) SEED EXTRACT, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL EXTRACT, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) WATER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, STEARIC ACID, OLEIC ACID, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, TRISODIUM EDTA, BLUE 1 (CI 42090), SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).

on 6/17/2012 12:34:00 AM

I really do love this cleanser. I have strayed a few times and always find myself coming back to Merle Norman skincare. I am SUPER oily. Usually, it only takes my face 30 minutes after washing to become an oil slick. When I use this cleanser, my skin stays matte adn oil free for much longer than normal. I agree with some other reviews about the tight feeling it can leave. Due to my super oiliness, I actually do not mind this feeling! My pores are refined and face feels very matte after using. Also leaves skin soft. I am also very sensitive and have a lot of redness, which this cleanser seems to calm. Yes, it is a bit pricey, but it lasts me for months, so it turns out ot be equal to buying a drugstore cleanser every 1-2 months. A very small amount goes a long way!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great cleanser, but I would recommend it to really oily skin. Leaves my semi-oily skin clean, but tight. I like it in the shower to really remove ALL my makeup. Smells clean and lathers well. This is a great transition product to wean bar soap lovers away from their Dial or Dove.

on 11/29/2011 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Removed makeup very well. However, this cleanser stung my eyes horribly, and left my oily skin feeling tight.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is an okay cleanser. i use it after i use my clarisonic that gets all my makeup off so this cleanser is like my refresher if that makes sense! the only con about this is the smell. also, it is not really for acne prone skin so i have stopped using it.

on 2/21/2011 1:08:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

After cleaning my face with this product I took a make-up remover cloth to make sure it got everything. It didn't. There was still make-up left behind. Won't buy again.

on 11/28/2009 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The best cleanser ever!! I got a free facial and within a few days of using this and the toner all the little bumps on my forehead disappeared and I have tried everything to get rid of them. I use the white brush also so I only need a drop of it. I wish I knew about this cleanser years ago!! I only wish the other oily skin treatments (moist etc) were cheaper so I could use them all together!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am a former MN SA, and I love this cleanser! Formulated for normal to oily skin, this foaming cleanser is gentle enough for my sensitive skin, and leaves it feeling clean and refreshed. The scent is light, and the lather is thick. Nothing else I have tried from drugstore to department store has given me the results this cleanser has, by keeping oil to a minimum without drying or irritation, yet keeping my skin soft and glowing. I have gone through several tubes, although I splurge on it less often now as I no longer get it for free. At nearly $20 a bottle, I have to be on portion control with myself and my husband.