BeneFit Cosmetics Velvet eyeshadow- Leggy

4.6

on 4/26/2013 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff, it is the ultimate flattering eyeshadow and so easy to blend. Love it on its own for daytime, but makes a great base for nighttime eye makeup...all rounder which I love and doesn't crease

on 11/28/2012 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite shadow to wear alone, a pale shimmery peachy-pink neutral shade. It is so gorgeous paired with dark brown eyeliner and black mascara. Very buttery application, easily breakable though. Mine is already crumbling around the edges, and it's stored in my bathroom and doesn't travel. Will repurchase when I do run out.

on 2/24/2012 2:48:00 PM

This shadow is great as an all over base for other shadows or if you want a really subtle shimmer on your eyes. It is slightly warmer than my skin tone and looks amazing when mixed with another colour to line. I woud definitely buy this again as it's such a great basic and amakes your eyes look bigger.

on 10/20/2011 7:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I love this eyeshadow.

It's a simple shimmery light pink that brightens up the eyes while remaining fairly subtle.
So versatile. I like to use it both as a wash and to add a little bit of interest to dark or flat eyeshadows. You can also use this as a highlight if you're careful enough with it.

BeneFit velvet eyeshadows in general are a great deal. There's a good amount of product for a cheaper price than most mid to high end shadows of the same kind. The formula is super silky, comfortable, and stays put for a pretty decent amount of time. c:

on 7/28/2011 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The texture and quality of benefit velvet eyeshadows is great! True the price may be more than MAC and Urban Decay, but you are getting 3 grams of product. Leggy on my eyes is a frosty white and no pink. Very boring color and I feel like it can be easily duped. Will not repurchase.

on 5/20/2011 5:33:00 AM

This is a gorgeous shade - I wont describe it because others have done a great job at that, but I will say, darker ladies beware. I am NC35 with dark brown eyes. This shadow hardly shows up on me, although it swatched beautifully on the back of my hand. I am surprised that the colour shows up so pale on my eyes. Im really disappointed as it looks like a lovely shadow. Very buttery and easy to blend...but not for medium to darker skin tones. I tried it using a NYX jumbo pencil in Milk but it didnt make much difference...so this is going up for swap :-(

on 4/29/2011 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love the Velvet Touch eyeshadows. The formula is silky, easy to apply, and long lasting. If I use primer underneath, it won't budge no matter what. I have olive skin, nearly black hair and very dark eyes, and this shows as a slightly shimmery pink that brightens up my whole face. I wear it alone on my lids with off-black eyeliner and black mascara. I add pink blush and lipgloss and I'm done. I highly recommend this shadow, especially if you have dark hair and eyes.

on 3/27/2011 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

A good staple neutral shadow with nice texture and good staying power on it's own - excellent over a primer. I've had this shadow since they were first released and used it a lot at the time but, as always, put it aside when new shadows came along but recently I pulled this one out again and it is back to being an everyday lid colour for me (or highlight if I'm doing a darker eye), it really brightens up the eye and I fine i don't need to pair it with anything else as it does just enough on it's own. I would repurchase.

Very flattering shade with just the right amount of shimmer. But beware the velvety soft texture of this eyeshadow will break up VERY easily if dropped! I am sad to say my Leggy is all smashed up due to being in my purse. If you like to carry your go-to makeup in your purse this eyeshadow just won't do.

on 2/15/2011 4:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a part of the Benefit Celebutante Palette. This is a very pretty natural flesh beige color with just a hint of pink (on my skin) with very fine shimmer, satin smooth finish. I can use this as an overall lid color or use to highlight my eyebrow bone. the color match my skintone very well and blends perfectly. Perfect when matched with Dandy Brandy eyeshadow. I would repurchase again.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products