April 20, 2014 | 1444 users online

Blush - Everyday Minerals - Blush - New Shoes

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by elizabethykw

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a product that should be lightly used because it's very pigmented. I didn't have any problems with it turning orange, in fact it looks slightly towards the plum side on me (I'm NW25-30). I don't use it daily because it's quite shimmery (although more like a pearly shimmer than a glitter shimmer, which is nice) and can be a bit too overwhelming. Besides, it's always summer here (living near the equator) and this is not really a summer blush...it's great when I am going out at night though. I bought it in the full size and I never ever see myself needing to repurchase again...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2010 10:34:00 PM More reviews by silverwing

This is one of my favorite blushes. One of the few full size ones I bought from EDM. Even though they list it under theie sheen catagory, I think it is more shimmer. I didn't think I would like it at first, but when I apply with a foptic brush, it works with my skin tone.

The only reason wouldn't buy it again is that they are changing their formulas. I always get wary when companies do that.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/13/2009 5:42:00 PM More reviews by mualibertad

I love Everyday Minerals, but I've found that many of their berry shades either turn orange or just have an odd orange undertone on my olive skin tone. I tested this on my hand and the orange just popped out at me, so I can't recommend this shade. I've heard that using the lavendar color corrector resolves this issue, but I've never tried that. In the berry family, I love DVR Saturday.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

New Shoes is a bright red w/ a little bit of berry. This blush has shine and shimmer. Stays on all day.