Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ± ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT… I ACCIDENTALLY BOUGHT IT. AND I LOVE IT BUY IT

This is an okay product. Its nice and black but it transfers to my top lid after a couple hours of wear. I actually have to wear a primer underneath but even then it'll transfer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

all the products and are very good and usefull for all type of skin i love this site

best eye liner i hve used so far , long lasting , easy to apply , very nice finish,

Stays on even u use water , perfect ,
I would highly recommend this product.

This is a good product. It's very black, stays on all day, even with water & crying. Doesn't smudge, sometimes very minimal transferring but that's it. Glides on very easily. Way easier to get thinner lines than a pencil, using a brush makes it easy to work with. The brush it comes with is decent, I got good lines with it. I heard people complain about it drying out, but hasn't happened to me yet & I've had it a few months. Only problem is that it can smudge, not really smudge but transfer the first min of applying it. But when it dries it won't smudge/transfer after that. But does take a min to dry.

This was my first ever gel eyeliner to purchase and use. It was a great "starter" kit. The color comes on super black which I love, and the brush it comes with actually works really good too! If you want a thin line though, I wouldn't recommend this brush. The eyeliner stayed on me all day without smudging! This is probably an eyeliner I come back to always, even if I try other products

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I didn't think I could find another gel eyeliner with staying power as good as Mac's, but this one definitely works just as good, if not better. I don't get any smudge at all and it lasts all day until I remove my makeup at night. So glad I found this product at half the price of MAC's.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Holy Grail! This eyeliner in brown has saved my life...well not really but it is literally the best eyeliner I've ever used. I'm sensitive, acne prone with super oily skin and could never find the right eyeliner to line my upper lids for any purpose (small line, cat eye) that wouldn't smudge or wear off. This one stays put all day (12+ hours) and never smudges.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Im surprised at all the good reviews this has gotten.

First off I'd like to praise how easy it is to apply, the brush is very easy to use and the formula is creamy and glides onto the skin

HOWEVER...

The pigment for me is not dark enough and i have to go over it with a liquid liner for it to really stand out. on top of that, if you have oily eyelids, you have to use a primer beforehand because this product WILL transfer, leaving a faint but noticable black rim on your eye crease.

On top of that, despite the pot saying it has a two year shelf life, this eyeliner dried out after only about a year.

I probably won't be buying again. unless this was reformulated and made budge proof and pigmented

This is so much like my Essence Gel Liner. My essence one dried up and I bought this one when it was on sale for $8AUD in black.

I love it!, its really black, really pigmented, easy to apply, smooth and creamy and stays on and doesnt budge. Even the brush they give you isnt bad for application.

You really need a good eye makeup remover to get this off.

Does it dry out quickly?. Personally I think all gel liners dry out quickly. Not much you can do, except add a bit of oil or another trick is to use a finishing spray and mix up the gel product. That kind of brings it back to life. The best thing to do it to always make the lid is screwed on tight to minimise exposure to air.

Overall great product at such a great price. Buy it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials