April 19, 2014 | 910 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Ccal2710

I am in love with this gel liner. I have it in black and I've been using it almost every day for many months now on my upper lids - and I'm not even half way through the pot yet! The consistency is really creamy and it's very pigmented. I'll put it on in the morning and by night time, it'll still be there - although the cat-eye flicks I do at the edges of my eyes may have faded a little (but not much at all!). I also love the brush that comes with this. The width is perfect for the look I want to achieve and for sharper lines I just turn the brush on it's side, which works just as well. Considering how cheap this is compared to other eyeliners, I definitely think it's worth every dollar!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by graciamode

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I do love this!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by ughlexuh

HATE THIS EYELINER. Bought this cause of all the hype, but it disappointed. I have pretty oily lids, but this eyeliner felt like it never even dried once applied. It is dark and creamy, I will give it that. However, I do not understand the hype around this product. After using it twice, I even thought that I must have bought the wrong one! lol.
All together I tried this about 5 times. Even with a primer it doesn't last.
The brush that comes with it is okay if you do not have an eyeliner brush. However, I find it a little too thick to do a good wing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely freaking love this stuff. I've been searching far and wide for an eyeliner, gel or otherwise, to create a winged eye look that lasts all day and is easy to use, and BAM I bought this stuff on a whim and I'm in loveeee. I have it in charcoal, black and eggplant and I literally have nothing bad to say about this. The brush is pretty good too, but I do prefer my Sigma eyeliner brush,as it's thinner.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by todosjahexistem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The brown one is terrible. Can never make the color to look homogeneous. Simply useless.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it and prefer it waaayyy more then the Revlon Gel Liner I bought months back. It's truly black (much required for my brown East Indian eye-lids) and stays put in my waterline well. I do like that it comes w/ the brush, just wish it were a little narrower, but that's ok, I ll just buy a thinner one from like Essence or something like that. Will most likely re-purchase, although will have to give it more time to test as I've only just bought it today...I want to see if it stays in the water-line when the weather gets warmer. I paid only $7.99 for it @ Target, so it's tres in-expensive which is a big plus. If I do a thick winged line, then I require much less mascara which is also a plus. I love Maybelline products in general (well their eye products).

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by liketragic

I have pretty oily eyelids and most eyeliners fail me.. including this one. It smudges in just an hour after I have applied it on and it just looks terrible. The brush included is alright and product is fairly easy to apply and draw a wing but doesn't stay at all (even with primer) so there's really no point in using this. After a trial period I also noticed that the gel seems to harden up and crack in the pot, creating clumps when I'm trying to get the product out of the pot. Wouldn't bother using it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by Venenumletalis

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this liner because of all the great reviews, and by now have used almost the entire jar, however I'm not impressed with it at all.
I like how creamy it is, I didn't experience any clumping or fast drying out, and it is easy to apply this liner with the brush that comes with it or any other brush you prefer.
The bad part about this liner is it's staying power or lack thereof to be exact. It transfers to every part of skin it touches within just a few hours. It doesn't even matter if I use primer or not- I find this liner printed above my lashline, and it even manages to get to lower lashline too, no idea how. And for the record, I don't have oily eyelids. This liner fades too. I end up having to clean up my makeup or even reapply throughout the day.
Even elf cream liner stays on much MUCH better.
Wouldn't buy this again, and wouldn't recommend it. It is better to spend a few more dollars and buy something that will actually last all day, you'll save money in the end.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by Myrahotchkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is aptly named... it really lasts. Seriously. When I do a little test swipe on the back of my hand, no amount of licking/scrubbing/scratching will get it off. The same can be said about it on my eyelids. Fear not though as it does come off easily with my choice of makeup remover (mineral oil), admittedly with a little panda-ness left behind.

I don't like the brush that comes with it and recently discovered that a silicone eyeliner brush exists. Since then, my love for this gel liner has only increased.

I wear this liner all day, no need to reapply, and no panda eyes throughout the day. I have slept in it (GASP... I know, I'm so sorry) and woken up to a perfect eye!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by VioletDesire

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After my MAC Blacktrack gel eyeliner ran out, I purchased this as I'd heard good things about it. Although it glides on and works the same, it doesn't quite have the staying power. It also dried out far quicker - a few weeks instead of a few months. I wouldn't purchase again because it was so much hassle. The brush is also too thick and is more of a lip brush size, but you do get it supplied with the liner.