October 22, 2014 | 993 users online

Eyes - Almay - Eyeliner Crayong Contour

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2012 3:59:00 AM More reviews by missEKG82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this for free with a mascara which was great as I needed both. I have never used Almay products before but have known of them for years and figured I would be better off with them than a cheaper brand.

This eyeliner does the job, it is a black eyeliner and it does stay on all day but, I still get panda eyes from this liner, it is has a weird waxy/oily finish that I don't like and it does not come off very easy. I have to use make up remover wipes, make up remover, face wash and make up remover again to get rid of it and sometimes I still have a line of it on my eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by westcoastgrl04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me start off saying i have been through almost every single eyeliner out there, cheap or pricey. I always go back to this one. Its cheap and it lasts all day, i hardly ever have to reapply. I use the black brown color its very subtle and makes my eyes pop. I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by westendgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So, I was looking for an eyeliner that wouldn't rub off onto my lids when they get oily. My little sister told me that after trying a bunch of eyeliners, Almay crayon contour is the one that works best. It was kind of expensive for me, maybe 8 or 9 dollars...but it really does work! Usually my eyeliner rubs off after a while but this stays on and doesn't transfer to your upper lid. I've never tried it on my inner eyelid, but it works for the outer! It comes with a tiny sharpener on the back end of it so you can sharpen it to a point. I can wear it all day and at the end, it still looks great. I have it in black & plan to purchase it in brown also because I love it so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by shmanderrsssx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

this stinks i got it as a bonus for the mascara i bought.
PROS: came free wit an awesome mascara
CONS: doesnt last on waterline, faded in less than a half an hour,

DONT BUY UNLESS IT COMES FREE WIT A MASCARA OR SOMETING BUT DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON IT.

UPDATE: I LOVE THIS FOR LINNING MY UPPER AND LOWER LASH LINE! IT STAYS PUT AMAZING. BUT THIS SUCKS ON THE WATERLINE, WHAT EVER.

I WILL BUY AGAIN AND ADDED 2 LIPPIES.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by fabulousjewel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Goes on smooth, does not smudge or smear! Great for the waterline. My friend used this produce on her waterline, it did smear on her but not for my waterline! maybe her eyes were to watery. I have this in black and brown and the colors are intense. Great Value.