August 1, 2014 | 1267 users online

Polishes - Sephora - Sephora by OPI It's All About Me

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by Ryanne

this is an awesome nail polish!!!:-) it's shiny and so easy to apply. you get super nice nails with 2 coats!! love love!!:-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2010 2:41:00 AM More reviews by xoxokris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love the color, especially on my toes. Only complaint is that I think my skin is too light for this color so I like using it in the summer when I'm tanner but otherwise I wouldn't wear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by evilmonkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This polish is a lovely pink fuchsia color that's very bold, but still classic enough to be appropriate for work. The finish is shiny, but not metallic. It looks really great with white sandals.
As the other two reviewers noted, the consistency is kind of thin, so you will need at least two coats to get decent coverage. It dries relatively quickly, and it's very easy to get a smooth finish without air bubbles.
It is more expensive than drugstore polish, but the quality is really equal to other OPI polishes. I was really surprised by how long-lasting this polish was. It lasted a whole week on my hands without any chipping, and I've had it for 10 days on my toes and it still looks great.
I used base coat and a top coat (both Sally Hansen), but I use the same base and top coat with other polishes, and they don't last nearly as long.
I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2009 7:00:00 PM More reviews by bethd44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Can't add much to the previous review accept my five lippies. A great fuchsia creme, it coordinates perfectly with YSL's lovely Rouge Volupte lipstick in Rose Culte. A bit thin, I did need three coats for full coverage over a good base coat and a top of Seche Vite. Superb.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2009 3:23:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a definitely a hot pink electric fuschia that I have been looking for years. Most fuschia nailpolishes are darker berry colors with blue irredescent but Its All About Me is the perfect hot pink without looking flourescent. Just a note that the formula is thin so after two and even three coats, this finally settled to a evenly distributed color. The shine is impeccable and glossy!!! I love it. It pops on my skintone and very appropriate for any occasion. I will definitely recommend and buy again.