August 27, 2014 | 1688 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - craze nail color - Glitz

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 6:15:00 PM More reviews by vickig92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love all of Wet n' Wild's craze nail colors! These tiny bottles go a long way and are very pigmented. I have 200+ nailpolishes in my house because I will admit, I'm addicted to painting my nails. My polishes vary from OPI, Essie, Revlon, Wet n' Wild, CQ, Sinful Colors, Maybelline, Petites, Sally Hansen, Brucci and I'm sure there are probably some others. But those are my main ones. I love OPI, Essie, Revlon, Maybelline and Wet n' Wild. These craze colors are long lasting and the main part for me is, they are pigmented. I love this glittery color b/c it doesn't look tacky. I have NYC nailpolishes and do not like them at all, especially their glittery nailpolish. I think Wet n' Wild and NYC are the cheapest you can get in a drugstore and I would definately recommend Wet n' Wild. For the price, you are getting much more. It's not those cheap quality polishes that peel off the whole entire nail the next day. Definately recommend to anyone! I actually bought this Wet n' Wild Craze Glitz* after I bought a sample version of OPI's Mad as a Hatter in the the OPI Alice in Wonderland collection. You can definately compare the two. OPI takes 3 coats to as glittery at Wet n' Wild's 2 coats.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I've recently become a glitter polish fanatic. If I can find something super cheap, I'll pick it up! I love Wet N Wild polishes but I wasn't super impressed with this. It's super sheer and even for laying it's hard to get a good coat thats even. It's not bad, but it's not the best glitter i've found.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 11:14:00 PM More reviews by cnabbey88

Great polish. I really like the tones in the glitter. This could be worn on top of a multitude of colors. Recently I wore it over WnW's disturbia nail polish and it looked very cute! This glitter is one of my faves totally recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 3:44:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So pretty. I've recently decided that my prejudice against glitter polishes may be misguided and decided to give a few a try. This was one of them; I got it because it was pretty, cheap, and I think would look good on top of some of my creme polishes. It did not disappoint! Right now I have it over SH "lively lilac" polish and it's lovely; very subtle compared to what I usually wear (dark colors, mostly creme's), but attractive nonetheless. It looks great over a number of pink and purple polishes ranging from dark to light, but I really like it over WnW "lust" polish in particular. It's a bit hard to clean up mistakes with this, but as I understand it that's something common to glitter polishes, so that doesn't count against it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't expect to love this as much as I do!

My daughter and I are suckers for glitter polishes, so of course we had to have this one. Last night I put this on her toes on top of another craze polish, morbid, a dark steely green. Sounds like an insane combination, right? (She picked it out! She's 7.) But the combination of purple glitter on the dark green made her toes sparkle and look like little amethyst gems! It was really pretty. I like the effect so much that I put this glitter on top of Pure Ice's Rio and my toes look like pink diamonds!

I love this glitter in particular because of the coverage. One coat ain't bad at all. And two seems completely opaque. Really good for a cheap nail glitter.

My only complaint about the crazes is that the bottle, although very cute, has a sort of stubby fat brush because of the cap, and it makes it a little hard to paint closely and see what you're doing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2009 4:53:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is so much better than Sally Hansen Rockstar Pink, which I found pretty but totally assy to apply. 2 coats and the glitter is 99% opaque, you could easilly do 3 but 2 was fone for me. This polish isent to thick and chunky, which most cheaper glitter polishes are. The bottle is cute but small in amount (no biggie, it was 2 bucks) but the top is a bit troublesome to hold while painting your nails but I didnt think it was bad enough to warrant taking points off...Great product!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Wolves123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

im in love with this polish it is so beautiful and sorta has a foil like quality to it and the color is gorgeous!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 12:16:00 AM More reviews by TahneeT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is a CRAZY glitter nail polish! i love the colors (esp. on my toes) coral, blue, silver and varying shades of pink. Fantabulous on, takes about three coats to get it to my liking. Dries fast, wears well in a rather cute little bottle. Brush is nothing special but I like colors like this cuz they're kinda goof-proof. wicked cheap like all w&w.