July 23, 2014 | 2017 users online

Hair Treatments - Garnier - Fructis 3 Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Treatment Triple Nutritrion

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by megxoxo91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horrible, the time it took for my hair to bounce back after using this only once was a record. I love deep conditioners and have used and had success with many, so I thought this would work just fine but nope. Those granules or seeds are a terrible idea, it reminded me of the St Ives scrub with the apricot seeds but in my hair and that wouldn't rinse out. As I rinsed, my hair felt like straw, like how it has felt after using certain brands of hair color, but also slimey. After my hair was dry, it was so greasy but dry feeling still... just a terrible result that needed a lot of clarifying shampoo followed by days more of deep conditioning with other products to fix. I feel like I had a similar experience long ago with some shampoo + conditioner from Garnier, so I've learned my lesson for good. Their hair products are not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by breaktheattraction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

wow, im surprised this has bad reviews! this was my HG deep conditioner last year when i had colored, dark brown, damaged locks. it made my hair incredibly soft and super shiny, but you just had to use a lot of it to get the right results (hence why this has 4 out of 5, and not a perfect rating). the packaging was simple, and the product was thick and creamy, very nice for my dry, straw like tresses. the smell was pleasant, though it didn't linger too long.

i think other than the results, the thing i liked best about this was the price! i picked it up around three different times at my local walmart or rexal for less than five dollars. a complete steal, in my opinion!

unfortunately, i cant find it anywhere since last summer, and that makes me pretty upset judging how it basically repaired my hair and made it shine. still searching for a new HG deep conditioner, hopefully this comes back on shelves soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by cguillau

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not worth a nickel. This was the worst conditioner I've ever used. It made my hair drier than a tumbleweed. It also stripped my hair of the shine that I get when I use any other conditioner. I'm glad it was only a sample. Otherwise I would RUN back to the store to return it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by serenitysclarity

This product did NOT work well for my fine damaged hair. My bf who has normal think hair said he really liked it, but I was far below impressed. I ended up getting GVP reconstructor (comparable to joico k-pak) for protein and One n' Only Argan oil repaitive mask for the following deep conditioner and after one use my hair looks and feels 7xs better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by MES

I think the regular Triple Nutrition conditioner does a far better job, than this. I tried this twice and both times it left my hair dry and rough. The regular Triple Nutrition conditioner always leaves my hair soft, smooth and moisturized. I didn't like this little gritty things in this either.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by nesspim

When I first picked this up at my local Target, I was skeptical of how well it would work. Usually these treatments leave my hair feeling very greasy and make it dirty faster. First I used my Shampoo & Conditioner (Organix Ever Straight) and then put the 3 Minute Undo on. I put it from mid shaft to the very end, I was afraid to put it on my roots because I didnt want my hair to come out oily! I washed it off and once I did, oh my god... my hair felt so soft! Fast forward to when I blow dried and straightened, wow...my ends looked like they had just been trimmed! My hair looked so healthy and felt SO soft. I couldnt believe it. It didnt make my hair oily and it kept my hair soft for days. I usually wash my hair every 2-3 days and this product lasted between washes! I read that some people were worried about the little beads in the product but they didnt seem to have any negative effect on my hair at all!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:20:00 AM More reviews by bornbackwards

I got this as a free sample, thank goodness. It make my hair all gross and tangled. Also the gritty bits in it are a bad idea.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2013 10:02:00 AM More reviews by lyssaw519

I got this as a free sample along with the shampoo and conditioner. I just used this today and my hair has not yet dried, but I feel very strongly about it after just using it once. Ladies... this product may give you soft and moisturized hair, but those little 'beads' in there are very damaging to your hair in the long run! If you look at the ingredient list you will find them listed as apricot seed. This is something that can be found in FACIAL SCRUBS, where it is still bad for your skin because they cause micro tears in your skin! Can you imagine what these will do to your even more delicate hair in the long run? I'm sure it is causing damage to the cuticle as you rub it onto your hair... If you don't care about long-term effects that this stuff may have then this could be a good moisturizer for you hair. However, the avocado, olive, and almond oil that they claim is in this product is at the bottom of the ingredient list so it isn't really doing anything for your hair except getting washed down the drain. If you want a cheap, 3 minute 'fix' for your dry hair I would suggest the Aussie 3 minute miracle... it is VERY cheap, smells good, and makes hair really soft. Neither of these products will reverse damage, as nothing can physically do that except for a haircut, but your hair does need moisture sometimes. I also at first kind of thought this stuff smelled like B.O... The shampoo and conditioner were very sweet/sour smelling like candy, so I expected the deep conditioner to follow suit but was disappointed with it, thinking it smelled like B.O. on first smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've tried both this and the 1 minute treatment. I like the 1 minute treatment more than this one. This one has weird beads in it that feel gritty. This is also very thick texture compared to the other. It would probably be good for very damaged hair, but was too heavy for my fine hair that has almost no damage. I didn't like the smell of it either. My hair felt greasy the day after using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by 4eyes

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in desperation after one two many colorings where the colorist used 30 Volume developer on my super-fine, naturally dark blonde and graying hair and apparently pulled the color and developer mixture too far down the hair shaft one too many times. I also had not been conditioning my hair enough. It all caught up with me and very suddenly My hair looked FLAT (absolutely no shine) and white (no color at all) and starting falling out like crazy. I was in the drugstore desperate for a deep conditioner and thought the ingredients on this looked rich enough for my fried head.

Having used this at least 4X / week for about 2 mos now, I can say this stuff is GREAT for severely damaged hair. I also bought some very expensive Ojon stuff, and I think this works better. It is very thick, with yes, tiny seedlike particles, but those particles rinse out cleanly and cause no problem whatsoever. What function they serve, I don't know, but I would not want Garnier to change it, because whatever it is, IT WORKS. After washing I squeeze out extra water, apply this all over, from root to tip, as I had damage starting at the root, clip up my hair in the shower and then leave on for the rest of my shower, rinsing off at the end. Within 1 use I saw a definite improvement, and the effect got better and better. My hair now has shine like virgin hair, the breakage has stopped, and my hair seems to have more heft to it, as if whatever is in this stuff has filled in the chemically-eaten holes in my hair. And it's cheap!!!!

For reference, I have a very oily scalp, and very fine hair, and this has never weighed my hair down or made my hair look greasy or oily. It does, however, leave a film in the shower that requires slightly more frequent spritzing and wiping w/ a citric-acid type spray cleaner. Nothing major, and no hevy scrubbing - just more frequent and something that cuts the film. It's a small price to pay for hair that finally looks healthy.