April 25, 2014 | 690 users online

Lip Gloss - Jordana - Lip Gloss- Clear

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by summerblossom6

I used to use this lip gloss all the time! I'm not really sure why I stopped using it but I just did I guess. I really really liked it though. First of all, it is only $1 but works like a $10 lip gloss! It is so hydrating, pretty looking and smells like strawberries! One of the key things I look for in a lip gloss is hydration and shine and this product truly lives up to both! Dealing with eczema ridden lips is always so hard as it makes finding a product that won't aggravate your symptoms nearly impossible but this product actually made things better! It truly gave me great hydration, shine and is just an all around amazing product! One thing I didn't like about this product was the applicator. I just really hate the idea of putting that sponge thing by your mouth and dipping it in the tube over and over and over. I usually like to put clear gloss over my lipstick or whatever and after about a month's use I noticed some pink-orange build up on the bottom of the gloss tube which was quite gross. Also, the packaging on this is not really good. Do not, and I repeat do not throw this into your purse without putting it in a ziploc bag because the gloss tends to ooze under the cap if you don't close it super super super tight which then in turn makes it almost impossible to open. So this is not really a good travelling product as it must be stored upright. Overall though, I think this is a great product and I would totally recommend this as long as you don't plan on taking this around with you.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by magicloop2009

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipgloss gives me a clear shinea nd shimmer . It lasts from a half hour to an hour. They are quite inexpensive. I like the one with the apllicator brush. If I put too much on it has a greasy feel. So I put very little on. It does have a graet vanilla smell. When I put it on, way too much gloss it one shot, so I apply it carefully

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2010 1:33:00 PM More reviews by GuerlainAds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

If you like your clear gloss thin, runny and watery, so thin that it needs to be reapplied frequently, then this is for you. I DO like the strong vanilla scent (yummy!) and that it was only $1.99 for a lot of product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 2:59:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Love this *Clear lipgloss.It was at the side of counter when I was purchasing some things.I use to use Mac's *Clear,but it was too sticky on my lips & the tube was kind of messy.This is a keeper.Looks great with Mac lippencils ^^

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by PinkEssentials

Yuck, this stuff was horrible! I did not like the scent and the consistency was similar to glue. Bought this "just because" but it ended up in the trash. Needless to say, I will not buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by weeks919

WOW. This stuff is awesome! I have been looking for something since Victiras Secret discontinued Sweet Talk....and this is the perfect answer!!! Its clear, not watery at all, and all around perfect!! It stays on forever! For 1.99, which totally beats the 7.50 for a tube of VS lipgloss.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2007 6:40:00 PM More reviews by blubellcows

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap little gloss! This is $1.99 a tube at Walgreens, or 2/$3.00. The scent is not overbearing, a light banana-y scent. The gloss itself is quite light and watery, and it takes a lot of gloss to achieve a true glossy look. That being said, the staying power isn't great, and neither are the moisturizing properties. But for the price, it's okay. I'd pick this up if I were completely out of lip gloss (which I was) and needed something to tide me over until I could get a better gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 9:37:00 AM More reviews by silverose1209

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wonderful clear non glittery gloss. I do love glittery glosses but sometimes for work or other events I jsut want the shine. This is a lovely thick but not too thick gloss. And I like the smell...Will for sure buy again..And in all the other colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2007 9:11:00 PM More reviews by colorfulme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best clear lipgloss ever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2006 2:55:00 PM More reviews by CoconutBreeze

I discovered a new makeup line today at Walgreens. No, it's not a new line for them, it's a new line for me, because for some reason I have overlooked this company. I was pleasently surpised when I found this clear lip gloss from Jordana. I am not one for color on my lips, so I had to buy the clear gloss, and boy do I Love it! It's smooth, silky, and taste great on my lips. It's kind of oily, but it puts moisture on my lips, which is what I am going for in the first place. I am not sure if the staying power is all that great, since I have only had this on my lips for about 30 minutes, but we shall see. So far, I am really liking this. It's better than Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Clear mint gloss, which are close to 10 dollars a piece. Too expensive in my opinion, so I will continue to buy these instead. They aren't minty, but they don't have that artifical taste to them like so many other drug store brands. You get a medium sized clear tube for a low price. I picked up two for 3 dollars. I just couldn't resist. I found these very impressive,and you should try these lip glosses too~