November 26, 2014 | 1904 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Late Checkout

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2010 11:46:00 AM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a light, very subtly shimmered shell/beigey pink; because I am medium complected (like a previous reviewer) and that this doesn't have much shimmer, it barely shows up on me. Ok for a subtle lid color, good for understated looks and for work. Does have a brightening effect on my lids, but there are more interesting colors I have for that (including, Fyrinnae's Cheeky, which I prefer). Not a bad product for a mineral shadow, but not very interesting, and I have so many shadows that this isn't special enough for me to repurchase.
Swatched in photo link below:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by sara942

I say I wouldn't buy this again because the generous $2.50 sample is probably all I'll ever need since I'm very fickle about eyeshadow shades. This is a pretty, sheer baby pink. Not overly sparkly, but with slight shimmer. It's VERY sheer on medium skintones like mine--it doesn't show up unless I foil it! So I only ever wear it foiled. When I do it's far more visible. One lippie off for the fact that when I use it with the EDM shade "Comfy" to create a brown smokey eye, the two interact and the comfy changes from a copper brown to a purple! Still pretty...just not what I'm going for. Packaging was decent, screw top was a little flimsy but the generous 1 g sample is a much better value than most.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by PrncssTink368

I love love love this eyeshadow. I think it looks really pretty and it can work for almost any look. It makes my green eyes pop and it stays on pretty much all day. I would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

Light pink eyeshadow with a slight shimmers added to it. Its good for doing a quick wash of the eye with. But, overall, it just doesn't have that wow effect on the lids like some of EDM other shadows do.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by viviennnne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this coz i thought it's gonna be a pretty baby pink. But ihe color doesn't show up at all on my lid. Very disappointed,,now i use it to mix with other darker colors

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by hp11989

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Overall rating: I had been looking for a glowy (not shimmery or glittery) pale pink brow bone highlighter for a while before I attained this almost-HG beauty. I say "almost-HG" because I'm not sure if I like it more than BE Baby, which I also recently tried. They are very close, though. Late Checkout imparts a natural-looking, fresh pink glow to my brow bone; vey subtle and understated, which is what I was looking for. It's neutral- to cool-toned; not a speck of peachiness to be seen.
Where did I buy this: Everyday Minerals Web site
Price: $2.50 for a generous 1/4 teaspoon sample
Packaging: Four lippies for the sifter cap on this standard screw-top sample pot!
Would I buy again: Very likely! continued >>